We are 7th

Baylor is underrated. They're a tough team with a lot of talent.[/QUOT
I don't think so...they are their usual...under achievers. Big difference. Face it, Mulkey won one with Sims and Griner...once! She hasn't done better really in results than Holly since, with far more talent. I actually like her, clothes and all, but she gets just a bit more out of talent than Texas, Duke, and Ohio St

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how Mississippi State looks next year without Vivians and South Carolina looks without Wilson.

Does Mississippi state still have that Mexican guard? She kills us every time we play them!

Does Mississippi state still have that Mexican guard? She kills us every time we play them!

She's not Mexican but I think you're referring to Dominique Dillingham who now serves as a graduate assistant for Miss State. She was an outstanding defender for them and was a clutch playmaker. She didn't have the best Senior Day though as we smacked the crap out them.

We'll revisit the ratings again in late January and will know more.

stay healthy

Both will be mincemeat for the Lady Vol's. But I think we will beat both this year.

Not so fast. We lose Nared and Russell and unless Kk gets meaningful playing time or we get a seasoned JC or Graduate player at post, we may be exposed in the post.

Reactions: 1 person
She's not Mexican but I think you're referring to Dominique Dillingham who now serves as a graduate assistant for Miss State. She was an outstanding defender for them and was a clutch playmaker. She didn't have the best Senior Day though as we smacked the crap out them.

The year they beat us in the Tournament (2 years ago?) she was playing with an injured back....was sleeping on the floor due to the pain. Always respected her; hope she’s successful...except when the team she’s involved with plays us🍊🍊🍊!

The year they beat us in the Tournament (2 years ago?) she was playing with an injured back....was sleeping on the floor due to the pain. Always respected her; hope she’s successful...except when the team she’s involved with plays us🍊🍊🍊!

Yep she's tough. She always played well against us.

VN Store

Back