Wayne Rooney

emainvol

Giver of Sexy
Mentioned this in another thread, but I feel that you soccer fans should take note. Check out the box score and get on the bandwagon.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=269847&cc=5901

And yes... I am well aware of the suckitude that is Hull City. However, 4 goals is no joke, especially when the last three all came within about 10 minutes of each other.

landon donovan breaks ashley coles ankle. lookin out for the good ole U S of A

Steven Gerrard > Wayne Rooney Good to see that Liverpool is playing better of late. Hopefully they will be able to work their way back into the top 4 by seasons end so they can qualify for champions league next season.

Mentioned this in another thread, but I feel that you soccer fans should take note. Check out the box score and get on the bandwagon.
Match: Manchester United vs Hull City - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

And yes... I am well aware of the suckitude that is Hull City. However, 4 goals is no joke, especially when the last three all came within about 10 minutes of each other.

Anyone who is not actually from Manchester and supports Man U is by definition already on the bandwagon. Rooney's an ass.

Steven Gerrard > Wayne Rooney Good to see that Liverpool is playing better of late. Hopefully they will be able to work their way back into the top 4 by seasons end so they can qualify for champions league next season.

Gerrard's a midfielder, though.

Anyone who is not actually from Manchester and supports Man U is by definition already on the bandwagon. Rooney's an ass.

Yea, yea. I admit I was a bandwagoner, but I never really cared about club soccer before Man U, so I guess it's okay

Rooney is an ass, but as long as he keeps putting it in the back of the net and Man U continues winning, I can deal with it
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Which forwards would you start over him? Please don't tell me that lanky goof Crouch.

Defoe and Carlton Cole
Rooney is in a rich vein of form, but he is also for Man United up front alone..i dont trust him enough as an out and out goal scorer, he has had 2 year long draughts and 2 others of 1 months despite facing trash like Andorra in those draughts.

I'd take Defoe as i think he is the best goal scorer England has had since a young Michael Owen and i take Carlton Cole as out big physical guy as he can actually score unlike Heskey(and Heskey plays for my team!) and will cause fits.

You simply don't win world cups starting guys like Hesky at forward. Does Cole even have any international goals? I'd wait until he gets some at the highest level before giving him Rooney's spot.

Last edited:
Its mor egiving Cole Heskeys spot and Defoe Rooneys spot.
I'd play with one big/target man so Rooney vs Cole is defunct.

VN Store

Back