Wayne Chism-Comedian

I always thought Wayne (yea were on a first name basis...not) seemed like a funny guy when interviewed and such. His facial expressions are priceless :lol:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ate you trying to say he looks high? What does lookig "fried" mean?

Yes, future. Fried means high. Along with "Boo-galooed", Peelt, gone, stoned, ripped, blown, zoned, and many more.
But I wouldn't be concerned with that if I were a "future-vol" Everytime your bois light up, go do some drills or cardio. When they drink, run or swim. When they smoke cigs, study plays and or books.

Yes, future. Fried means high. Along with "Boo-galooed", Peelt, gone, stoned, ripped, blown, zoned, and many more.
But I wouldn't be concerned with that if I were a "future-vol" Everytime your bois light up, go do some drills or cardio. When they drink, run or swim. When they smoke cigs, study plays and or books.

Let's get bloooooooownnnnn. Great song. But yeah, it's not for me. I do what you said.

Uhhh okay?

If he's intentions are to be a Vol(SEC athlete) he shouldn't be worried about it. Straight up.

He's givin' you life advice that no mount of money can buy man. Stay off drugs... it leaves more to go around for u---- other people.

I appreciate the advice but first.... I'm not a baby... Second I hate alcohol and anything that has to do with cigarettes,crack, meth, weed, pills, etc.

I appreciate the advice but first.... I'm not a baby... Second I hate alcohol:good!: and anything that has to do with cigarettes,crack, meth, weed:pepper:, pills, etc.

(you're taking a joke seriously... just so you know)

I was serious and you concern or lack thereof, is great news. Keep it up! Get off the computer and go run or practice!!! Future Gators are working out right now!!!

VN Store

Back