Clint Bowyer starts at back due to unapproved changes!🤔😳😠

18 - Kyle Busch
42 - Kyle Larson
31 - Ryan Newman
88 - Dale Earnhardt Jr
43 - Aric Almirola
47 - A.J. Allmendinger
TB 37th

Ouch, that pit stop for the #1 hurt-44 seconds; 1 lap down!🤔😳😠 That's 22 of us!

Took some last minute gambles and got all 6 in the top 14. We'll see if it's enough.

A few things about NBC not a fan of the British pbp guy. Just couldn't watch the whole race because of it this is stock car not formula one and what is the point of having a Victory lane reporter if you ambush the driver while he is trying to do donuts? I noticed this last week and thought it was one time thing apparently it isn't.

Reactions: 1 person
We have another new winner! gofordrew! It was close this week. The top 5 scores were: (1) 222 (2) 217 -4 of us! VolnJC and myself are hanging on for dear life. We have the top 2 scores but no wins! 4 races left before the Chase! I got in by the skin of my teeth the year I won it all! Made the cut after each 3 races and then beat the other 3 in the last race. Now am forced to get a win or not make the cut. That's terrrible!

Last edited:
My finishes were: 1, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14. My best finishes all season but only 2nd highest in points.

A few things about NBC not a fan of the British pbp guy. Just couldn't watch the whole race because of it this is stock car not formula one and what is the point of having a Victory lane reporter if you ambush the driver while he is trying to do donuts? I noticed this last week and thought it was one time thing apparently it isn't.

He's actually Australian. His name is Leigh Diffey, and as a huge F1 and indycar fan, I can't stand him.

VN Store

Back