Watch what happens, TCU loses, USC West lost, Alabama is in

He’s right. Any of the SEC teams in the hunt would smoke TCU

He said any sec team. Believe it or not there’s other teams in the country outside the sec and not every team in the sec is invincible to teams outside of the sec.

Well it looks like GA is getting ready to do mean and nasty things to LSU, GA up 21-7.
Everyone wants an expanded playoff. But the truth remains than the talent drops off after the top 2-3 teams. UGA would beat TCU by 21+ points.
I say it drops off after 2 teams, it always does. On the bright side an expanded playoff means more games, more hot wings and more beer. Sports Bar will love it. I doubt it clears anything up teams 13. 14, and 15 will b!tch because they did not make the cut. All I think you need is a process to pick who will play number 1.

If that happens this is the biggest farce ever. Tcu shouldn’t move anywhere after that lose and Ohio st should be thanking God they were the only other 1 loss team left. They sneak in with that atrocious lose last week at home. Georgia will handle them so no worries there. The USCe loss hurts even more today than it did two weeks ago. Also if Bama makes it in some how I will 🤢.

OSU will be, they got beat by a top 5 team & are 1 loss

UGA, Michigan, TCU & OSU will be the 4 i bet & that order

That is how I see it, too, as a two loss team shouldn’t leapfrog TCU. They have one loss in an overtime, conf championship game. Bama has two losses and technically the third best record in the SEC since TN beat them.

We will find out tomorrow but I don’t see anyone beating UGA as they are a machine. The scary thing is they should be better next season.

TCU will stay in top 4.

No way IMO - You cant lose this late in the season and not drop at least 2 spaces and they are already #3 - I think they will likely be #5 - Ohio State and Alabama go to 3 and 4 (provided Michigan wins)

Georgia 13-0
Michigan 13-0
Ohio State 12-1
Alabama 11-2
TCU 12-1
Tennessee 10-2
Clemson 11-2
USC 11-2
Penn St 10-2

Reactions: dgrind65
TCU deserves it over Bama and it's not close. Bama gets credit for their losses, but LSU apparently is trash after all, so that goes out the window. You are going to reward a team that lost to A&M, got clasted at home to UT, and doesn't even show up in the sec title game?

TCU has beaten TCU once, and has better wins than Bama. They beat Texas handily, Bama did not. I am biased because I despise Bama, but in no way should Bama get in over TCU. No way. I will riot. I will die for this cause.

Reactions: Frosty
I absolutely despise the idea that bama might get into the playoffs. But the fact remains that we absolutely sh*t the bed in Columbia. I was there, and it was as embarrassing as you might imagine. I can’t help but think that if all the Banks stuff is true, then it tarnishes his legacy as a Vol. And that’s an understatement. Good lesson for the guys I guess.

Oh, and I sat there and watched Hadden get toasted repeatedly, only to talk trash every single time. Wasn’t a proud night for me.

TCU deserves it over Bama and it's not close. Bama gets credit for their losses, but LSU apparently is trash after all, so that goes out the window. You are going to reward a team that lost to A&M, got clasted at home to UT, and doesn't even show up in the sec title game?

TCU has beaten TCU once, and has better wins than Bama. They beat Texas handily, Bama did not. I am biased because I despise Bama, but in no way should Bama get in over TCU. No way. I will riot. I will die for this cause.

You forgot they lost to a team that got smoked by the chickens

TCU db punched a KS player, connected, obvious and was not ejected. They called off a safety when TCU qb gripped the ball and stopped his throw. Refs clearly protecting TCU

Same thing happened last night with USC. Clear targeting on the Utah QB - KNOCKED his helmet off. Even the announcers were saying IMMEDIATELY afterwards "Well John, it wasn't exactly with the crown of his helmet - so, no targeting". There more "fixing" (via officiating) that goes on in college football than most want to believe.

For what it’s worth, the “Allstate Playoff Predictor” still has TCU in at a 92.2% chance and still at seed 3. OSU AT #4 at 82%. Bama at #5 at 20%. Looks to me like the top 4 are locked.

Reactions: mpfvol
They’re in. The committee won’t punish them enough to keep them out since they’re playing in a championship game and 2 loss Bama is at home. If Bama had 2 losses and was playing UGA today that might sneak them in with a win.
They’re going to get the welfare pass into the playoff IMO… they’ll say they can’t punish them for playing in their conference championship game… even though we all know Bama and OSU would likely beat them like rented mules and ugly step children .

No way IMO - You cant lose this late in the season and not drop at least 2 spaces and they are already #3 - I think they will likely be #5 - Ohio State and Alabama go to 3 and 4 (provided Michigan wins)

Georgia 13-0
Michigan 13-0
Ohio State 12-1
Alabama 11-2
TCU 12-1
Tennessee 10-2
Clemson 11-2
USC 11-2
Penn St 10-2
We will see. But they lost to the #10 team. I do not think Alabama makes it.

And Utah will be ranked above USC after that beat down IMO

So TCU can lose and not drop ANY?

They probably will drop a spot.

However championship wins and losses do not count the same as regular season (unless the loss is a blowout).

Everyone is playing an “extra” game usually vs a quality opponent; while everyone else is not playing.

A championship win is thought of as more than a normal win. A championship loss (non blowout) is thought of as less than a regular loss.

It’s been that way and Really why shouldn’t it be that way?

Didn't TCU get screwed out of the first ever CFP too?

Technically the BIG 12 screwed theM by not naming them single champion.

They tried saying they had three champs hoping to get multiple teams in only to get none in.

Reactions: Carp

VN Store

Back