Washington State vs Oregon

Clear PI that was not called on Oregon. Complete horse shi* Oregon has the ball 1st and 10 with 3 mins

Refs just swallowed the whistle on an obvious PI on Oregon on 3rd down. Would've and should've been 1st down Wazzu on about the UO 35.

WS just got royally screwed on a PI that should have been called. It doesn't get more blatant than that.

The ball nailed him in the chest cause he couldn't close his hands on the ball. If I'm Leach I'm getting fined after this game.

Not looking good for Wazzu.. Oregon at the Wazzu 20 with 1:29 remaining they've played a great game..

Lol asking the Oregon coach bout the PI call... Wtf...sometimes women shouldn't be on the sidelines..

Refs just swallowed the whistle on an obvious PI on Oregon on 3rd down. Would've and should've been 1st down Wazzu on about the UO 35.

this was clearly deliberate by the refs as there was one standing right there looking at it.

It seems the Pac 12 wants Oregon in the play offs and will cheat to make sure it happens.

And our OL line is exposed! True freshman and walk-on starting in place. Ugly. Marriota was the only one who showed up last night.

Washington state got robbed. Utter horse manure

I'll agree that was a blown call on the no call on the PI. I'd love to see the officials do a better job. Of course a few of those "pick plays" that WSU runs could certainly have been called...........

Just saying this wasn't a one sided problem with the officials.

I'll agree that was a blown call on the no call on the PI. I'd love to see the officials do a better job. Of course a few of those "pick plays" that WSU runs could certainly have been called...........

Just saying this wasn't a one sided problem with the officials.

Of course it wasn't ...

Oregon's offensive line is really beaten up right now. They started one true freshman and a walk on last night.

At least Oregon has a bye next week, hopefully we can get some linemen healthy.

The team had best do something. You cannot afford to lose Mariota this season if you want to make the playoffs.

No doubt about it, the Hal Mumme tree has produced some of the best coaches in the nation.

VN Store

Back