Was Manti Te'o in on it?

Did Manti know?

• Total voters
I've changed my mind.
He was duped.
The phone records are enough to prove that.

It actually hurts that argument. Tuisasosopo was from Antelope Valley in Kern County. Kern County's area code is 661; same area code of over 1,000 calls with Te'o.

So a his "real" ex-girlfriend came out and said he was duped. They dated from November until early this month.......

So he loses the love of his life, and a month later he's with another chick?

It's still a load of crap, IMO

I've changed my mind.
He was duped.
The phone records are enough to prove that.

Fine then. He is one of the dumbest people on earth with the common sense of a rat, who wouldn't go see the supposed love of his life after she almost died a few times and was fighting through chemo while battling leukemia.

He is a pos.

Reactions: 1 person
Lets step back and look at the facts and not the " story" coming out of ND. He was trying to make himself Rudy. Either he is gay and that was his coverup, or he is an egomaniac trying to make a new legend for ND. There is no way he is that stupid.

Fine then. He is one of the dumbest people on earth with the common sense of a rat, who wouldn't go see the supposed love of his life after she almost died a few times and was fighting through chemo while battling leukemia.

He is a pos.

Under just about every scenario

I can't wait to hear the voice Tuiasosopo was using to make Te'o think he was speaking to a chick. That is going to be gold.

It actually hurts that argument. Tuisasosopo was from Antelope Valley in Kern County. Kern County's area code is 661; same area code of over 1,000 calls with Te'o.

Huh?

How does evidence that all those calls were to Tuisasosopo's phone show that he wasn't duped by Tuisasosopo?

VN Store

Back