Warning: Do NOT go on The View if you support Trump

I hate Trump, but I could give two ****s what anyone has to say on the View.

I don't understand how you can hate someone you have never met. :hi:

Everyone knows what the view is and the attitudes of the host so I'm not sure why anyone is shocked or outraged about their behavior.

Are you guys really expecting anyone to defend this nonsense?

This "nonsense" isn't exclusive to the View. All anyone has to do is scroll through any of these threads and they'll see Whoopi and Co.

The rhetoric that the View spouts is on par with most left leaning media.

Reactions: 2 people
This "nonsense" isn't exclusive to the View. All anyone has to do is scroll through any of these threads and they'll see Whoopi and Co.

The rhetoric that the View spouts is on par with most left leaning media.

Yeah, it's strictly a left leaning thing.

That is exactly how I picture BB as he types his talking points OVER.......and OVER.......and OVER.........

So in your "tolerance" you feel it's okay to spit on people you disagree with, or in easier terms, a republican?

I haven't watched it. Don't plan to. I just know it involves Judge Janine what's her name and that tells me all I need to know.

Thread title is typo.

Should say: "if you are in Trump cult, do not encounter people who know it and will call you out on it, and then whine when they do."

Not a good look, lg-Trumpish. You can't claim Trump is tyhe antichrist because of how he supposedly treats people and then defend people on your side that treat people worse.

With that said, please continue with that bad look, as the American public isn't as stupid as you think/hope. They recognize the absolute psychosis of the left, and you guys will kill yourselves.

Just starting this thread represents a significant amount of over-produced estrogen. Seriously. Highly amusing.

I know right?

I wouldn’t step foot anywhere near that show regardless of political leaning.

But yes, this thread...like most here...are very entertaining.

Reactions: 1 person
Thread title is typo.

Should say: "if you are in Trump cult, do not encounter people who know it and will call you out on it, and then whine when they do."

You're pathetic.

No one should justify disrespect and abusive treatment of people based on political differences.

Ever.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back