War in Ukraine

Syria's a democracy?
The United States is a Republic. So what? Syria has elections, so what? Democracy to me just means mob rule. The United States didn't stop recognizing the King back in the day because it wasn't "democratic", they did it because the redcoats were corrupt.

If you want to scare the crap out of me, all we need is for the United States to be a Democracy.

What exactly is the United States in Syria, please do tell? Basically, this is your way of saying you're evil without saying you're evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
The United States is a Republic. So what? Syria has elections, so what? Democracy to me just means mob rule. The United States didn't stop recognizing the King back in the day because it wasn't "democratic", they did it because the redcoats were corrupt.

If you want to scare the crap out of me, all we need is for the United States to be a Democracy.

What exactly is the United States in Syria, please do tell? Basically, this is your way of saying you're evil without saying you're evil.

This stunningly "astute" comparative analysis, brought to you by a product of Louisiana State University.

Dmitry Medvedev (Machine Translation)

Here someone called (David) Cameron to fight
with Putin to the bitter end.

Oh…
I remember this guy quite well. I worked with him when he became prime minister. An ordinary dull Brit. At that time he was joyfully stupid and looked like a young devil who was reveling in his unexpectedly acquired position. By the way, he was not even a patent Russophobe then. So, average, no more...

And now? “Ukrainians, you can fire our missiles wherever you want.” And we - the British - are not afraid of anything, not even a nuclear conflict.

Steep! In vain, uncle. After all, Storm Shadow/SCALP-EG is not controlled by idiots in embroidered shirts, but by the British and French. Under certain circumstances, the answer for this will fly not only to Kyiv. And not only with conventional explosives, but also with special ammunition. And practicing a response to such attacks is the goal of the planned exercises. And even the not fully educated Morons of His Royal Majesty should understand this.

And about the fight against Putin. In other words, the fight against Russia. I don't have a decent answer, except maybe one. David - you should be more careful. It is also possible...

No, I will not. He's also indecent

Dmitry Medvedev (Machine Translation)

Here someone called (David) Cameron to fight
with Putin to the bitter end.

Oh…
I remember this guy quite well. I worked with him when he became prime minister. An ordinary dull Brit. At that time he was joyfully stupid and looked like a young devil who was reveling in his unexpectedly acquired position. By the way, he was not even a patent Russophobe then. So, average, no more...

And now? “Ukrainians, you can fire our missiles wherever you want.” And we - the British - are not afraid of anything, not even a nuclear conflict.

Steep! In vain, uncle. After all, Storm Shadow/SCALP-EG is not controlled by idiots in embroidered shirts, but by the British and French. Under certain circumstances, the answer for this will fly not only to Kyiv. And not only with conventional explosives, but also with special ammunition. And practicing a response to such attacks is the goal of the planned exercises. And even the not fully educated Morons of His Royal Majesty should understand this.

And about the fight against Putin. In other words, the fight against Russia. I don't have a decent answer, except maybe one. David - you should be more careful. It is also possible...

No, I will not. He's also indecent

1715521917605.gif

WOW...

Dominic Cummings: Zelenskyy’s no Churchill and Ukraine’s corrupt

In an interview with the i newspaper, Cummings — who led Britain’s Vote Leave Brexit campaign and spectacularly fell out with Johnson in 2020 — declared that the West “should have never got into the whole stupid situation” and claimed sanctions against Russia have had a greater impact on European politics than in Moscow.

“This whole Ukrainian corrupt mafia state has basically conned us all and we’re all going to get f**ked as a consequence. We are getting f**ked now right?”

“What lesson have we taught him? The lesson we’ve taught Putin is that we’re a bunch of total ******* jokers,” Cummings asserted, saying the war had “broadcast it to the entire world what a bunch of clowns we are.

VN Store

Back