Want welfare? Get tested

I'd only be for it if they also test all Federal and State Legislatures, all the Wall Street bankers and anyone else who's accepted bailout funds. But we all know that'll never happen, so I say no to this.

I'm against all forms of drug testing. I doubt this would really change the mindset of people that grow up and live in the "welfare culture." We need to do a better job making welfare a tempory assistance rather than a lifestyle.

I'm against all forms of drug testing. I doubt this would really change the mindset of people that grow up and live in the "welfare culture." We need to do a better job making welfare a tempory assistance rather than a lifestyle.
I agree.

Yeah, I'm against all forms of drug testing too. Why test that pilot, school bus driver, cop, soldier, nuclear bomb maker.

You guys are sooooooooooooo, nevermind.

On a side note, if it passes I'm investing heavily in drug masking agents and whizinators.

I actually would not mind seeing it.Would it be random or how often would it be administered these tests do cost money.

and welfare doesnt? woah woah woah, lets not spend the extra few dollars to ensure people arent abusing the system. with a few exceptions, from what ive seen i really have no sympathy for some of the welfare mongers, if you are too lazy to work, starve its your choice. Im not talking about everyone so libs dont freak out, im talking about the ones that are capable of working and just dont out of laziness.

As has been stated before, get rid of welfare. Problem solved.

I thought with the new rules, welfare was only for 5 yrs max.

theres loopholes around it, as long as you make it look like you are getting a job then you are fine, you may not intend on landing a job, like putting ridiculous things on your application to where no one would possibly hire you

Don't get rid of welfare.....just make it a temporary solution...eliminating it as a lifestyle.There are honest hardworking people who need a little help.

eliminate section 8 housing first and the generational welfare problem will solve itself.

Don't get rid of welfare.....just make it a temporary solution...eliminating it as a lifestyle.There are honest hardworking people who need a little help.

It has been temporary since inception. It's hard for me to believe that the government has manager it poorly. Must just be an anomaly.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back