Walk-on arrested

Am I the only person to find that twitter account to be ridiculous. I'm not from knoxville and not effected by it whatsoever but it just seems extremely immature. Maybe there are these accounts in other cities but I have only seen the knoxville one.

Reactions: 5 people
That account is often inaccurate.

Often, they put prominent local people on there just to get a retweet.

On the flip-side though, it also accurate sometimes as well.

Just take it for what it is

Oh noes

18 year olds can go to war and die for this country, but damn them if they let liquor touch their lips

A very controversial topic here that will probably lead to a huge discussion that doesn't belong in this form, but with that said I tend to agree. However, it's really hard to set an age limit on when an entire population is responsible enough to drink. I know 50 year olds that I wouldn't trust with a potato gun when they drink. It's really a grey area to mark a certain age limit for maturity. Drinking is a responsibility. You can affect others life's when you drink, and you have to be aware of the consequences of your actions when you are intoxicated. Now for the military allowing 18 year olds to join there is psychology behind why they allow that. You ask a 18 year old to charge a hill and their adrenaline and emotionally high will propel them to climb the hill without worrying about the consequences. You ask a mid-20s person and they are at least going to ponder it a second before charging. You ask a mid-30s person to charge hill and they are simply going to command a 18 year old to do it for them because they know the danger of charging the hill. Most 18 year olds not only have that superman complex of I can't be broken/killed, but they also don't have families to worry about usually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Butch clearly has no control over this team. They just don't respect him.

A very controversial topic here that will probably lead to a huge discussion that doesn't belong in this form, but with that said I tend to agree. However, it's really hard to set an age limit on when an entire population is responsible enough to drink. I know 50 year olds that I wouldn't trust with a potato gun when they drink. It's really a grey area to mark a certain age limit for maturity. Drinking is a responsibility. You can affect others life's when you drink, and you have to be aware of the consequences of your actions when you are intoxicated. Now for the military allowing 18 year olds to join there is psychology behind why they allow that. You ask a 18 year old to charge a hill and their adrenaline and emotionally high will propel them to climb the hill without worrying about the consequences. You ask a mid-20s person and they are at least going to ponder it a second before charging. You ask a mid-30s person to charge hill and they are simply going to command a 18 year old to do it for them because they know the danger of charging the hill. Most 18 year olds not only have that superman complex of I can't be broken/killed, but they also don't have families to worry about usually.
This public service announcement brought to you by themdamnyoungunsbetternotbedrankin.org

Reactions: 2 people
Our team GPA will take a hit with this one.

This is what I was thinking. His future with the team imo will depend on if another APR helper is available or not. If no, he's running, but stays on the team.

I never really considered the possibility of these types of walk-ons being on the team with helping the APR as a factor for getting the gig. Really makes one think when all that is thrown around as a teams/coaches positive attribute.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back