#Walk Away Movement

So do the Republicans!

Y'all are both ****ing crazy. Sheesh!

I’m neither one but it’s not even close.....I’m not talking about random people..... I follow several personalities on twitter.and I never realized how crazy the left was till now.

Reactions: 1 person
This reply is confusing. You brought up Trump. I didn't say anything about me, except for that I support the movement you mentioned in OP.

I didn’t bring up Trump. Those were his words from the article.
I was focused on the fact that it’s a growing trend among the younger generation. They are tired of the BS the libs are pushing/doing.

Personally, I think they are tired of losing and want to be on the winning side. 😎

I didn’t bring up Trump. Those were his words from the article.
I was focused on the fact that it’s a growing trend among the younger generation. They are tired of the BS the libs are pushing/doing.

Personally, I think they are tired of losing and want to be on the winning side. 😎

Sorta like Bammer fans that couldn’t tell you what is Bears real name.

Reactions: 2 people
Riiiiiight

Right now I definitely lean republican but only bc I cant stand the way the dems use race, class, and gender to try and buy votes. I didnt agree with everything that republicans stood for but at least I felt they stood for some thing. I have voted democrat several times in local elections but they are horrible on a national level.

Reactions: 3 people
It’s growing. 43k views on YouTube. Facebook following is growing

Less than 45k views (mind you these are not unique views) since May 26.

Yanny vs Laurel got 45k views in 10 minutes.

I would hardly call this a growing movement. Most likely just a bunch of Breitbart readers watching it over and over.

Reactions: 3 people
Less than 45k views (mind you these are not unique views) since May 26.

Yanny vs Laurel got 45k views in 10 minutes.

I would hardly call this a growing movement. Most likely just a bunch of Breitbart readers watching it over and over.

I didn’t think Breitbart readers were tolerant of gay men?

I didn’t think Breitbart readers were tolerant of gay men?

I didn’t actually watch the video so not sure what you are even referencing.

I was kidding about the Breitbart readers but I guarantee this “movement” is pretty confined within a conservative social media bubble along with Tommy’s Lahren videos and links from sites called “ConservativeFreedomForAmerica.com” or the like.

#justtoaggravatemykids

#becauseyoucantrenamephonebuttons

Always a pain when people with no understanding of the past (and particularly slang/idom) make a complete hash of things. Every time I see "salty" now, I have to try and figure age to determine if it's a young fool talking about whining or someone expressing the age old version like an "old salt" would. I sometimes like adding literary vinegar to the salt to make the sting more memorable.

VN Store

Back