Wait and see...

Doyle, I usually agree with everything you post, but I have to call you out on this one...If Volnation is not a place to vent and B**ch and moan, then I don't know where a better place would be.

I'm going to throw this out there, and I know it may sound a little crazy, but maybe, just maybe, we should aim for better than a top 50 offense?

Why? Top 50 would be a helluva lot better then what we got the past 2 years. We're looking at a 9-4 season last year with a top 50 offense.

With that logic, why not wait 2 more years, or 3? We've waited over a decade, 2 or 3 more years won't hurt.

This is the problem with our fanbase now. The fanbase has forgotten what it is like to be fans of a winning, relevant program.

What else are you going to do besides wait? There is nothing you can do. Are you going to go "coach them up" or strap on some pads? No, you're going to continue to watch and be happy when we win or mad when we lose. Actually, some of you still find something to complain about even when we do win.

Complaining changes nothing. Especially when you're complaining about something that you have no idea about, such as the future.

VN Store

Back