VP Selections

According to most reports it's down to Christie, Sessions, and Mary Fallin. God help us all.

This must be a brilliant smokescreen on the part of Trump to keep the heat off his real picks!!

Damnation...I'm still in the rationalization phase. And have spent too much time in the football forums. :unsure:

This must be a brilliant smokescreen on the part of Trump to keep the heat off his real picks!!

Damnation...I'm still in the rationalization phase. And have spent too much time in the football forums. :unsure:

Trump/Gruden 2016

Reactions: 4 people
Rubio was my guess until he started seeking re- election for his senate seat.

You can run for both. And even if Rubio got reelected in Florida, it's a safe seat so to speak as the Governor is a Republican. So no loss in the Senate with the balance.

Here's the thing about the VP choice(s) in this election...

Being that nothing has been able to be predicted or even barely guessed at in the past year, I'm not going to discount anyone for the VP choice on either side. I honestly don't think anyone is completely off the table regardless of what they say in public. Sure, folks like Jeb, Kristol and Romney are probably at the bottom of anyone's list. But one thing that this election has showed us is that we should expect the unexpected.

Here's the thing about the VP choice(s) in this election...

Being that nothing has been able to be predicted or even barely guessed at in the past year, I'm not going to discount anyone for the VP choice on either side. I honestly don't think anyone is completely off the table regardless of what they say in public. Sure, folks like Jeb, Kristol and Romney are probably at the bottom of anyone's list. But one thing that this election has showed us is that we should expect the unexpected.

Truth.

Reactions: 3 people
Has Trump announced it's going to be Mr. T yet? He's looking for an enforcer type to help him follow through with his foreign policies.

VN Store

Back