Vote for Barnett

So Barnett was back up by .2% last night and now this morning he's behind by 11%. Something doesn't seem right about that

Reactions: 1 person
Voted 7 times for Barnett and his % went from 43.66% to 43.64%, so either some dude from TAMU voted 8 times while I was voting 7 times, or the poll is rigged to cast votes for someone else when you click on Barnett.:realmad:

this am
Derek Barnett - Tennessee 43.7%

Dak Prescott - Mississippi State 0.13%

Leonard Fournette - LSU 0.58%

Kyle Allen - Texas A&M 54.81%

Josh Forrest - Kentucky 0.24%

Vernon Hargreaves III - Florida 0.42%

Pharoh Cooper - South Carolina 0.04%

Other: 0.08%

Why is this thread not in the FF where it belongs and would get more views?

Edit: Just saw it over there.

Last edited:
Surely we have a computer genius somewhere too who can either match their shenanigans or shut it down.

Someone should use that script to vote for TAMU putting them into the millions of votes and getting them disqualified.

Reactions: 3 people
Volnation is slacking. We never lose polls. Come on guys step up your game. I just voted like 20 times on my lunch break

I actually wouldnt call that cheating...I mean to an extent it is,but if someone wants to take the time outta there day to open,shut,close,and vote 20 times then thats on them.Thats entirely different than implying a bot to multiply votes or however they are doing it.If they are voting 20times for there guy like we are ours,then i have no problem with that.

I gave it hell all day and have nothing to show for it. Anytime they get close to dropping below 52% the bot comes back on. There's no way that crappy TAMU can outvote volnation manually. No freakin' way.

Dry ur eyes m8, I know its hard to take but her mind has been made up.
There's plenty more fish in the sea.
Dry ur eyes m8, I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts, but you've got to walk away now, its over.

VN Store

Back