Volunteer Club Tailgate-How do I get in?

NighthawkVol

I am a member of the Volunteer Club, but have never taken advantage of their perks. Thought I'd check out the tailgate at Vol Village Saturday.

A) What is my proof to get in? I don't have a membership card or number, so how do they know?
B) Can I bring my family with me or does everyone have to be a seperate member?

I tried contacting them, but have gotten no response.

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: apsuhead
I am a member of the Volunteer Club, but have never taken advantage of their perks. Thought I'd check out the tailgate at Vol Village Saturday.

A) What is my proof to get in? I don't have a membership card or number, so how do they know?
B) Can I bring my family with me or does everyone have to be a seperate member?

I tried contacting them, but have gotten no response.

Thanks for any help.
sign up for the $25 dollar a month or higher tier. They send you a Vol Club thing you put in your phones wallet to show them to get into events.

sign up for the $25 dollar a month or higher tier. They send you a Vol Club thing you put in your phones wallet to show them to get into events.
Thanks. I'm in that tier, just missed the membership card, so they re-sent it. Went to the Vol Club tailgate with the members of the 98 team and loved it. Al Wilson even gave me a couple of his cigars. Hope to smoke them after the game on the Third Saturday.

VN Store

Back