Vols you played with or against growing up

Played in a pick up gme against Dale Ellis, Willie Burton and John Snodgrass over at the infamous Doc's Place. Ellis was the smoothest player I have seen.

Reactions: 1 person
Played against Al Wilson and Travis Stephens in high school. Bad a** Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I played against Travis Stephens 3 times in high school.

My little brother played middle school and high school ball with Marsalis Teague...back when he was the one burning defenses.

He also played with Dominique Allen (went to play at LSU but flamed out) and Andrew Jelks (Vandy).

Spent a long hot night chasing around a little qb from Sweetwater.I thought mid way thru the 3rd damn this guy is fast.Wound up being Terrance Cleveland.Also my freshman year of college we scrimaged TMI and big Antoine Davis. Also played against Houston Thomas. and with Mike Kelley.

Played against Justin Harrell and messed his knee up on a chop block. He wasn't great then. Was just a large sophomore.

Also played against Jabari Greer. He was their QB (original wildcat). They had 3 plays when he was in. Jabari left, right, or up the middle. Was incredibly quick. I was on kick off team and had him in arms reach. He jukes me and the rest of our team to score ANOTHER touchdown

Played against Jacques McClendon in an elementary school basketball league...he was so much bigger than everyone else.

Played a game against Rod Wilks in high school. Tried to take him on in open space and found myself in middle school the next Monday.

Reactions: 2 people
I played against Travis Stephens 3 times in high school.

My little brother played middle school and high school ball with Marsalis Teague...back when he was the one burning defenses.

He also played with Dominique Allen (went to play at LSU but flamed out) and Andrew Jelks (Vandy).

Henry county boy, eh? I'm from Paris myself.

Good ole Soddy-Daisy. We scrimmaged AE and played against Farragut after a region realignment in 2002 I believe.

I played at East Ridge. The 2001 season was my senior year. Man that was a good year. We beat Red Bank and Gerald Riggs Jr 40-38 to win Region 4a, and UT beat Florida in the Swamp. Well, it was a good year up until the SECCG...

I got posterized by Antron Peebles in high school intramural basketball.

One of my friends had this happen to him by Vincent Yarbrough when we were playing Cleveland. Vincent dunked on him in a game and broke the backboard. It was on SportsCenter. He never lived it down :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back