Vols Transfer portal tracker (updated daily)

Herring leaving is dumb on his part. Unless his de facto starter status got ruined by one of the younger guys like Carter or Telander
Pili is healthy and will start ahead of Herring….but given that Herring became the starter after Pili’s early season injury he may not want to go back to being a backup (regardless of what the other young players are doing). He definitely plays at full speed all the time. I hope he reconsiders but if not, good luck to him.

Reactions: GreyhoundMan
Supposedly turned down $400,000 from Oregon st this year. So I’m assuming he’s looking for more. I’d be shocked if he ended up in Knoxville. We could use another dude (I guess) but I don’t see him as a guy who takes us to the next level.
LMAO at what college sports is becoming.😂
According to Arian Foster, kids have gone from starving to turning down $400k, while getting a free ride...
🤦‍♂️

LMAO at what college sports is becoming.😂
According to Arian Foster, kids have gone from starving to turning down $400k, while getting a free ride...
🤦‍♂️
The past few years have been a whirlwind that’s for sure. I do think it will get better whenever we get the point of “employment” or whatever they end up calling it.

Any interest? I watched a few OSU games last season, and this guy is an absolute horse. I'd love to see him in legit orange.
you are always interested until he comes on a visit and his requests and your willingness to meet those requests tell you no. it is awfully funny that people on here are throwing around his numbers he is asking, yet last i heard he is coming on a visit. i guess those people know more about this situation than the coaches do. guess they have a big surprise coming

you are always interested until he comes on a visit and his requests and your willingness to meet those requests tell you no. it is awfully funny that people on here are throwing around his numbers he is asking, yet last i heard he is coming on a visit. i guess those people know more about this situation than the coaches do. guess they have a big surprise coming

Exactly. I didn't hear what his 'demands' were, only that he entered the portal and has UT as one of his visits, which means there must be some mutual interest.

Be interesting to see if we grab a RB.

Losing Herring was expected...Pili and Carter likely starters with Telander and Spillman as backups. That left Herring as #5 LB probably coming out of spring. He wants to go somewhere he can play. Best of luck to him and hope he has a great career.
Damien Martinez could be a good addition if we can get him.

VN Store

Back