Vols SEC weekly Pick'em thread, Week 2

A little more than 24 hours before the polls close for this weeks Pick'em thread. So far we have 5 brave soles going all in for the "Sweep" in the forever lure of 15 points.....mighty ambitious I might add......

Simply reply Sweep, 2-1, 1-2 or Swept for your prediction of this weekends outcome versus Mississippi State.

Last weeks pick'em thread yielded 0 points so the race is wide open. See the 1st post of this thread for Rules.

Good Luck......

OT

Tomorrow's game is looking pretty iffy.

Rule 7. Rainouts are the wildcard, for instance if you reply Sweep and UT wins Game 1, and the next 2 are rained out, its a sweep....if you say 2-1 and only 2 games are played, you get nothing. Pay attention to the weather!! It may be a deciding factor...

Rule 7. Rainouts are the wildcard, for instance if you reply Sweep and UT wins Game 1, and the next 2 are rained out, its a sweep....if you say 2-1 and only 2 games are played, you get nothing. Pay attention to the weather!! It may be a deciding factor...

I was going to ask that very question tonight if the Vols win.

Remember, once the game has started if there is an "Edit" after the 1st pitch time you are indelible for points that weekend.

Everyone may want to check the forecast and form their own opinion.........if anyone does Edit their prediction it would help me out of you would repost it as well to let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back