Vols ranked no. 15 in latest AP Poll

To be honest we couldn’t be ranked for all I care. The committee ranking is all that matters

Hadn’t really kept up with the top 25, after looking I can see why you’d say that. Didn’t do too good at all.

Top 25 teams get mentioned on national TV and radio sports shows. Usually that's good. Saturday night was bad.

Yes, but relatively meaningless. We're ranked 13th and had our name called in the selection show, but they didn't say a single word about us. AP/Coaches rankings are largely meaningless. And if anything is a distraction

Yes, but relatively meaningless. We're ranked 13th and had our name called in the selection show, but they didn't say a single word about us. AP/Coaches rankings are largely meaningless. And if anything is a distraction

The regular season national mentions are good. I rather the players get a little used to the attention before tournament time. Less likely to play tight if they've already been on Sports Center.

Last edited:
We’d jump Rhode Island for sure

Also St.Mary’s...Clemson is possible as they lost earlier in the week, North Carolina if they lose today to Louisville, Kansas if they were to lose to Baylor and Ohio State if they lose to Michigan.

So if we win today anywhere from 12-16 seems plausible.

VN Store

Back