Vols offer Henry Brooks

He sucked
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Then how is he still rated so high... #8 juco........ something is mad wrong with talent evaluation player development the system we play or something.. how is it all these higher rated recruits suck and can't on the floor.. and wat is playing are walk ons and they aren't good either......... something is wrong with this team and it seems it could fall on both players and staff. All this NCAA stuff has everyones heads not in wats happenin on the court.... maybe it could be inserting all these transfers this season with the players already in the system and it has the chemistry all screwed up along with goin so deep in the bench and no rotation has been able to mesh and learn the way each players game is suppose to compliment the others.. REALLY I THINK NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER

Last edited:
I think we need the Center from Nigeria and a JUCO forward that can start from day 1. It's sorta scary Phillip Jurick is the #8 JUCO in the 2011 class.

Well, he has averaged a triple double this season. That's pretty impressive even for Jr. College. Not sure he couldn't have helped us at the post this year.

Then how is he still rated so high... #8 juco........ something is mad wrong with talent evaluation player development the system we play or something.. how is it all these higher rated recruits suck and can't on the floor.. and wat is playing are walk ons and they aren't good either......... something is wrong with this team and it seems it could fall on both players and staff. All this NCAA stuff has everyones heads not in wats happenin on the court.... maybe it could be inserting all these transfers this season with the players already in the system and it has the chemistry all screwed up along with goin so deep in the bench and no rotation has been able to mesh and learn the way each players game is suppose to compliment the others.. REALLY I THINK NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER

You can put him in an empty gym and he wouldn't score once

We have 5 seniors (in the regular rotation): Bone, Fields, Williams, Goins, and Pearl. We have 2 who may go to the NBA early: Harris and Hopson.

We need all the help we can get.

Tyler Summit starting next year....make a note of it.

VN Store

Back