Vols NCAA Football 12 Custom Covers

Sab, I've seen people with their schools legends on the cover here lately, if at all possible could you give Al Wilson a shot. If its too much to do I understand. Thanks
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'd love to but I have zero Al Wilson images that would be large enough or good enough resolution. Same with Reggie White. I wish I did.

Has anyone purchased the ps3 version of the game and had any technical issues. I was at gamestop about to buy ncaa 12 and overheard the employees saying that the ps3 version only works with av cables and will not work with hdmi cables. The screen is supposedly blurry. I really want to buy this game so help me out guys.

if at all possible could you do a Da'Rick one? thanks in advance and I completely understand if you don't wanna.... oh and do you have xbl?

Nah, I will probably get live soon tho. I'll let you know, snake. I'll work on a Da'rick one for you.

would printing any of these covers out on normal printer paper look right?

would printing any of these covers out on normal printer paper look right?

I have a 2-year old $100-jobbie epson printer from BB. Absolutely nothing fancy.

I printed the Hunter and Bray ones last night (on very lightweight paper), at a size of 4x7 and put them in the sleeve. They both look fantastic. Up close and in good light, of course it's not as good as the original cover. But at arm's length, looks pretty dang good.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/A-PiuIj9ax_UmN1-3IxzYw?feat=directlink

Has anyone purchased the ps3 version of the game and had any technical issues. I was at gamestop about to buy ncaa 12 and overheard the employees saying that the ps3 version only works with av cables and will not work with hdmi cables. The screen is supposedly blurry. I really want to buy this game so help me out guys.

I got hdmi, & i have zero problems

I have a 2-year old $100-jobbie epson printer from BB. Absolutely nothing fancy.

I printed the Hunter and Bray ones last night (on very lightweight paper), at a size of 4x7 and put them in the sleeve. They both look fantastic. Up close and in good light, of course it's not as good as the original cover. But at arm's length, looks pretty dang good.

Thank you, and it does look awesome!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/A-PiuIj9ax_UmN1-3IxzYw?feat=directlink

Good stuff. Just got the PS3 cover in there, my old lady walks by and says "Boys and their games..." I responded "I'm not having a damned Alabama product in my house."

Good stuff. Just got the PS3 cover in there, my old lady walks by and says "Boys and their games..." I responded "I'm not having a damned Alabama product in my house."

Need to figure a way to do the disc too. Bump for a Poole cover as well although Hunter is fine.

It would probably be fine with a good label press, but as I see it the disc is either in the ps3 or it's case while the case is in plain view.

It would probably be fine with a good label press, but as I see it the disc is either in the ps3 or it's case while the case is in plain view.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Probably wouldn't ever become an issue, but not worth the risk to me, since it's not normally visible.

VN Store

Back