Vols Kicker to Transfer

giphy.gif

Pruitt has lost the program!

According to 247Sports, grad transfer Ryan Tice (who came from Michigan) is leaving the program after joining UT over the summer. Don't have a subscription so I can't see if they specify why. Thought it was interesting to pass along, though.
Tennessee Vols Football: Graduate-transfer kicker leaves Tennessee football program

Better luck at your next stop kid!

The SEC is not your sister's B1G league football conference.

You should go play for Mark Richt...Miami Tice!

True, but, the opposing argument is... For all we know, his mom doesn't have cancer...
My argument is we don't know, so let's lay off the kid, and since he is a kicker I highly doubt he is leaving because of the physicality of practice as was implied. If CJP is putting the kickers through a Junction Boys type camp he is an idiot (I don't think he is).

My argument is we don't know, so let's lay off the kid, and since he is a kicker I highly doubt he is leaving because of the physicality of practice as was implied. If CJP is putting the kickers through a Junction Boys type camp he is an idiot (I don't think he is).
I would assume he is leaving because it is clear that Cimaglia (sp?) has a stronger more accurate leg.

But who knows.

But I agree. We shouldn't bash the kid, mainly because no one knew who he was before this thread.

VN Store

Back