Vols in MLB Update

If you asked me which of the ‘22 class would get called up first, I wouldn’t have said Lipscomb. I wouldn’t have said Gilbert, either, though to be fair. Only because the Astros were so loaded.

I really thought it’d be Beck. Most MLB ready body and only Charlie Blackmon was far and away better option for the Rockies.

I have a feeling Beck will get a call this year too, but Lipscomb beat him regardless. Maybe Gilbert will too. The Mets are hard to gauge.

Congrats to Trey! I hate it that it comes at the expense of another Vol in Senzel getting hurt. Would any of you have a comprehensive of the the Vols in the minors at the beginning of the season?

It’s bittersweet. A Vol goes down to injury and another Vol gets the call tobtake his spot.
I hate to say it and I hope it’s not the case, but Senzel has a steep road ahead of him.
He has terrible luck!
I was really thinking about all the talk on the contract side earlier in the thread. Life has it's twists and turns.

If you asked me which of the ‘22 class would get called up first, I wouldn’t have said Lipscomb. I wouldn’t have said Gilbert, either, though to be fair. Only because the Astros were so loaded.

I really thought it’d be Beck. Most MLB ready body and only Charlie Blackmon was far and away better option for the Rockies.

I have a feeling Beck will get a call this year too, but Lipscomb beat him regardless. Maybe Gilbert will too. The Mets are hard to gauge.
Don’t be surprised if we see Tidwell, getting some innings in New York, before the end of the season.

Beck will be a better everyday player than Blackmon.

Beck is picking up where he left off in Spring Training.

If he keeps this up, he's going to make it impossible not to get called up.

I think by the end of this season, MLB will reveal just how talented that 2022 team really was.

VN Store

Back