Vols in Chattanooga

Spent 4 yrs in downtown Chatt. Wouldn't mind ending up back that way someday.

Im from Red Bank but bought a house in Middle Valley. I will always claim RedBankastan as home

Raised over on Brainerd Rd until Middle School years, when we moved to Ooltewah (lived right behind Ooltewah Middle).

Attended Ooltewah Middle and Ooltewah High until I transferred to Hamilton Heights on Hickory Valley Rd near Hamilton Place (graduated in 05).

Went to college at Lee University in Cleveland. Met my wife working at the Circuit City there.

Now reside in Knoxville. Friends and family are all still in Chatt, but my wife and I love Knoxville. We may never move back to Chatt. Knoxville is just better.

I know this may be more of a off season type thread but with the things that has happened recently here in Chattanooga I was wondering how many here on VN resided in the area, I myself live in Harrison.

I live in bammer now, but get to chatt once a month for about 4-5 days ..,house here is off Hunter Rd... small world indeed.

East Ridge here actually only 2 miles from the site of the crash. Just moved from Lincoln County back in August for school.

Raised over on Brainerd Rd until Middle School years, when we moved to Ooltewah (lived right behind Ooltewah Middle).

Attended Ooltewah Middle and Ooltewah High until I transferred to Hamilton Heights on Hickory Valley Rd near Hamilton Place (graduated in 05).

Went to college at Lee University in Cleveland. Met my wife working at the Circuit City there.

Now reside in Knoxville. Friends and family are all still in Chatt, but my wife and I love Knoxville. We may never move back to Chatt. Knoxville is just better.

Born and raised in Chattanooga but always have wanted to live in Knoxville

Im from Red Bank but bought a house in Middle Valley. I will always claim RedBankastan as home

That's where majority of my family is now..wayyy out in Red Bank or Hixson.. I've been telling my mom she needs to head to the Collegedale area..

Lived in East Brainerd for 17 years before work took me to the land of the Gamecocks. Retired within spitting distance of the home of the Dawgs. But if plans come to fruition, will be a resident of the Middle Valley area before the end of 2017.

I live in Soddy-Daisy. The Sequoyah nuclear towers are right out my front window about a mile away. I don't have to wonder why I glow orange somedays.

GO VOLS

Last edited:

VN Store

Back