Vols fans in Arizona

The UT alumni group is trying to relocate where they watch games. I'm thinking Tempe. Anyone have suggestions? Boulders on Southern would be nice

Is that in the square?? lol I only went for one game and I lived in the east valley at the time.

Yeh square is Greenway/bell from 7thave east to 56th street, we'll back in the say, but near cave creek and Greenway area hell yeh, esp near 3rd st

Few yrs old, but i wear my dog tags with this orange and white bindings, they were my dad's dog tags before he was shot and killed, if it wasn't for him I'd never be a VFL, long story short living in Hendersonville as 10 I'd get grounded by my mom,TV games all taken out of room, my dad round come in and say u get one chance to watch TV you can watch tennessee football, through all the grounding I learned vol football history, and as I got older researching the past before I became a true fan few yrs later in 1990, damn pic is sideways I look like a damn wana be gang banger lol this pic is 5 yrs old that's the 2010 power t shirt, id burn it cuz it was Dooleys yr but I bought it for my dad in 2010,i got it back and other ut things after his death including the UT gnome lol

Attachments

• tmp_9335-20130708_1843251287307131.jpg
    tmp_9335-20130708_1843251287307131.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Yeh that's the one in the pub I started awhile back, I see alot of these topics on the football forum, so I asked him to merge so it will show up here. Some people only come to the football forum.

My wife and I live in Tempe. We moved to AZ in '89. Born and raised in Knoxville. Graduated from UT in '84. Been fortunate to see every Fiesta Bowl game even the BCS national championship. License plate is RKYTOP. We used to attend the watch parties up at Half Moon on Greenway. Too far though. Years ago when the watch parties were at Max's Terry Fair's mom and family would join us. That was cool! Did any of you see the Lady Vols play the ASU women's team at what was then called Bank One Ballpark? That's where my family and I first met Pat Summitt. Fun game but it was played outside on the ballfield where the Diamondbacks play. Cold. Excited about this season! It's great to be a Tennessee Vol...in Arizona!

Greeneay is so far north from me. I'd meet up somewhere in central phoenix, Tempe, or s Scottsdale

I've got about 10 people that want to watch in Tempe now through Facebook just trying to find a place that will host us and has SECN. There aren't PMs on here are there.

My wife and I live in Tempe. We moved to AZ in '89. Born and raised in Knoxville. Graduated from UT in '84. Been fortunate to see every Fiesta Bowl game even the BCS national championship. License plate is RKYTOP. We used to attend the watch parties up at Half Moon on Greenway. Too far though. Years ago when the watch parties were at Max's Terry Fair's mom and family would join us. That was cool! Did any of you see the Lady Vols play the ASU women's team at what was then called Bank One Ballpark? That's where my family and I first met Pat Summitt. Fun game but it was played outside on the ballfield where the Diamondbacks play. Cold. Excited about this season! It's great to be a Tennessee Vol...in Arizona!

My license plate is VOLS VFL

Reactions: AZorange

VN Store

Back