Vols enter Bowl Projections

Would be only to happy to go to a bowl in Jacksonville!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: KSBleedingUTOrange
I'll take any bowl game at this point
6 wins & a bowl trip is all anyone could ask for this season. I feel that it will be hard to come bye. But it's a hell of a start to rebuilding our program. It's nice to see our players work hard & get rewarded. Let's just hope for steady improvement & see where that gets us @ the end of the season.

6 wins & a bowl trip is all anyone could ask for this season. I feel that it will be hard to come bye. But it's a hell of a start to rebuilding our program. It's nice to see our players work hard & get rewarded. Let's just hope for steady improvement & see where that gets us @ the end of the season.
yeah, i think this year it would be a helluva reward for these players, and honestly, you get another month of practice....a mini camp that at least gives you the chance to give more reps to a bunch of guys that will be back next year.

if for no ohter reason, i think that would just help the development.

Wow really?....I'll take it....Just surprised they are actually picking us to go to a bowl game...I hope it happens!

That would be excellent if we can make that happen! I wonder, are they thinking we'll get picked for that game if we make it to 6 wins, or are they low-key projecting us to win 7+? Regardless, it has to be a confidence-builder for the team if we're even in the conversation at this point after the rocky start to the season.

Sounds good to me.. Who does everyone think we will beat besides Charlotte to get to 6?
Vandy, USCe.

If our DL stays healthy, UK. They can't pass. Don't think we can keep up with Mizzou. 7-5 is a real possibility.

EDIT: if we stay healthy and keep it respectable against Bama (14-21 points) the newfound confidence we have may let us run the table the rest of the way. I don't think it'll happen, I think we can finish 6-6, but something seemed different against Auburn.

VN Store

Back