Vols can finish 3rd place in SEC

Still doesn't make it a fact. Better chance, yes, but not a fact. That's the whole point. There's no way to prove that it would've happened that way.
A few facts for you:
1) CCM has yet to take a team to the tourney
2) CBP took Tennessee every year
3) We were one made free throw away from being up 1 with less than 10 seconds to go in the elite eight game.

That better??

A few facts for you:
3) We were one made free throw away from being up 1 with less than 10 seconds to go in the elite eight game.

That better??

No one has said otherwise for any of those. Glad you learned what an actual fact is, unlike the other Pearl worshippers.

A few facts for you:

That better??

When backed into a corner, go to the "Ur A Martin lover" routine.

Reactions: 1 person
A few facts for you:
4) We were one made free throw away from being up 1 with less than 10 seconds to go in the Texas A&M game.

No one has said otherwise for any of those. Glad you learned what an actual fact is, unlike the other Pearl worshippers.

you are trying to break down the game which doesnt matter in this case. We lost by one which is a FACT and cannot be changed. It wouldnt matter if they missed an extra shot earlier in the game to get there or it had to do with some variance of the end of the game. it was still a one point difference when the horn sounded. Kind of like when Fulmer was here, he would state that we were six or so points from being SEC East champs bc that was the difference in our games. It is a FACT.....u r giving opinions on what it would have taken to get us there. By the way, what makes me a Pearl worshipper?

I see it; it was said after Martin was injected into the conversation that had nothing to do with him or any comparison to Pearl at all.

It is said on both sides of the argument all the time. Doesnt really matter who interjects it first.

It is said on both sides of the argument all the time. Doesnt really matter who interjects it first.

I never once considered bringing up Martin because he has nothing to do with the topic. I'm more than capable of staying on topic, which everything I said was uuntil a certain someone brought him up.

Reactions: 2 people
Yea we are 3 to 6 pts from being a 2nd seed in the SECT...it really doesn't mean much to say that because the fact is we are 4th seed looking at a 3 seed with 2 games to go which is very obtainable if the cards fall out. Who we play is different with each seed and come tournament time in this league there are no easy paths to the SECTC. Fl, Ky, Mo, Ar TexasA&M, LSU, Ole Miss are all winnable or lose able games. Let's just show up a play for a change.

So, if we are the four seed I hear ARKY is the likely matchup... what about three seed?

Bottom line It's crunch time, we lost games we shouldn't have lost and won some games.

Tourney times are different, it's one and done. Doesn't make any difference who we play we just need to show up and not take any game for granted.

We don't then NCAAT may slip out of our hands. What happens if we lose the next 2 or go 1-1. Our focus needs to be the regular season finish and Auburn tonight. Not the 3 or 4 seeding.

VN Store

Back