Vols BBall team might surprise you this season.

" Vols BBall team might surprise you this season."

Yeah, it could be less than a 10 win season. To describe this team as underwhelming would be a compliment.

Reactions: 1 person
We need a new category for winning for some of our fans.

Should we call this a Moral Loss or a Bad Win.

I'll bring the football mentality over here and call it a bad win. Seriously, any win, no matter the final score, is a good win for this team.

I'll bring the football mentality over here and call it a bad win. Seriously, any win, no matter the final score, is a good win for this team.
3 games in to a new system. Could be touch and go for a few more games yet.

I think this team will be okay. A new coach, new system, and some young guys who need to find their rhythm and niche. It's early guys. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

The only good thing right now is it's looking like the SEC is going to mostly suck again this year.

I don't think they win many games but I like the aggressive style of play. They take it to the basket. Much better than a coach who wants to play shut down defensive basketball. At least these guys are exciting to watch.

Reactions: 3 people
" Vols BBall team might surprise you this season."

Yeah, it could be less than a 10 win season. To describe this team as underwhelming would be a compliment.
Do you use any logic when posting something like that? If Rick Barnes only won 10 games, he would be on the hot seat in year 2. That would the worst season Rick Barnes has had in 20+ seasons as a head coach. That isn't even realistic. If it was that bad, there would be zero momentum moving forward, thus RB would be on the hot seat.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back