Vols at USC

Vols are suckin pretty bad, its halftime now, they cant make a free throw, our posts have missed so many easy shots right under the basket, its pretty pathetic

I am impressed with the coaching staff of this basketball team! First half looked a lot like last year. Couldn't make freethrows, only one or two people looking to score, things were looking pretty bad. As a matter of fact, if I were coaching the team, I would have been watching from the dressing room, because I would have got all the technical fouls I was allotted{SEC OFFICIALS ARE SUCH COWARDS, WHY CAN'T THEY CALL THE GAME AND NOT BE AFRAID OF HOME COURT}. Just as I was about to go hit some golf balls to get away from the loss that was about to happen..........Halftime.........The coaching staff did such a good job, not giving up on the players and making good choices in the second half, also the conditioning of the players started showing and low and behold, Coach Pearl and staff bring out the best in our players and WE WIN. Thank you Coach Pearl and players for a great victory, keep up the great work. Don't get the big head, waiting in anticipation for the next game. GoVols

VN Store

Back