Vols add Spanish language play by play broadcast

Honestly everyone should learn to speak another language.
This is just another awesome tool to use.
Very true.
I spent a few months in New Mexico an got in the habit of watching a few Spanish soap operas. I was picking up the language fast.

I especially liked one called MariMar (I think).
It was about a beautiful young Central American girl who lived in a lean-to on the beach with her 100 year old Grandfather. She rode a horse and the son of the local aristocracy was in love with her and wanted to marry.
The rich guy's Mom hated the girl and always tried to break them up. When she couldn't keep the son away from the angelic girl, she paid a bandito to kill the poor family's best egg-laying chicken. That storyline lasted months and pushed the poor girl to a life dedicated to REVENGE.

MV5BY2JkNTExODQtMDNmZC00MDIwLWFiYmUtMzAyMWFlM2NlMDY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQxNzU3NA@@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: BigVol88
Very true.
I spent a few months in New Mexico an got in the habit of watching a few Spanish soap operas. I was picking up the language fast.

I especially liked one called MariMar (I think).
It was about a beautiful young Central American girl who lived in a lean-to on the beach with her 100 year old Grandfather. She rode a horse and the son of the local aristocracy was in love with her and wanted to marry.
The rich guy's Mom hated the girl and always tried to break them up. When she couldn't keep the son away from the angelic girl, she paid a bandito to kill the poor family's best egg-laying chicken. That storyline lasted months and pushed the poor girl to a life dedicated to REVENGE.

MV5BY2JkNTExODQtMDNmZC00MDIwLWFiYmUtMzAyMWFlM2NlMDY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQxNzU3NA@@._V1_.jpg
I started going to Mexico a few years back for vacation. Everyone there speaks a little English. I’m in construction and knew a little but it was embarrassing not knowing any Spanish. I’ve become fluent. I’m actually better at Spanish now than I am Hebrew. Which aggravates some of my family.
So Win, Win.

how do you say incomplete pass or missed tackle in spanish?

or just in case.. how do you say "the final score, 65 - 13 - Vols"

Reactions: Plecoptera
Eso es bueno, porque estoy yendo a españa y puedo escuchar a los partidos en espñol alla.

Y tambien mi esposa es de Peru, tal vez ella puede entender el deporte mejor en español.

Probably be more exciting to listen to even if you don't understand everything being said...Try it with soccer sometime lol...Listen to english announcers and then switch to spanish, Wayyy more exciting.

Realmente espero que los chicos en naranja y blanco no caguen la cama como la semana pasada.

Editado porque mis dedos son gordos...uf!
🤣🤣🤣
I always wanted to know how to say that phrase in Spanish.
(*adding to my vocabulary now*)

Reactions: tbh
Am listening to Eric Ainge and they played the call from Milton’s run on the first play. Damn I wish I spoke Spanish! I speak zero and he had me totally pumped up on that call! Bob needs to go!

VN Store

Back