volnation needs to be cut off.

well,I'm beered up pretty good,I say we all get together and burn some mattresses :dance::pepper:

We should open an internet cafe called VolNation, then add a huge bar... that way we can get drunk and type comments with our friends!

We should open an internet cafe called VolNation, then add a huge bar... that way we can get drunk and type comments with our friends!

Alcohol would definitely open up reasoned dialogue and eliminate panic and doom :machgun::gun::fool::mega_shok::furious3::pardon::vava::bash::focus::scare::scare::scare::stooges::stooges::stooges::stooges::stooges::drive2::chair::chair::biteme:

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to have a dollar for every time someone says I'll drink to that
Alcohol would definitely open up reasoned dialogue and eliminate panic and doom :machgun::gun::fool::mega_shok::furious3::pardon::vava::bash::focus::scare::scare::scare::stooges::stooges::stooges::stooges::stooges::drive2::chair::chair::biteme:

1244709959_drunken_darts.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I was thinking some form of interlock, like the ones they put on cars for the folks that have had DUIs. Unless you have 0.00% BrAC, you cannot post on Volnation

VN Store

Back