VolNation list (like Craigslist for VN)

If anybody has a nintendo 64, controller, and Ocarina of Time, I'm a very willing buyer.

Selling or trading my wife's 2005 Chevrolet Malibu

Automatic
V-6
Great Family Car
Can go 423 Miles on a full tank of gas
Located in East Tennessee.

If anybody has a nintendo 64, controller, and Ocarina of Time, I'm a very willing buyer.

I scored mine at Salvation Army. N64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and 2 controllers for $8.

I am looking for a working NES console. Tried to fix mine and screwed it up and lost parts. Interested in working games, too.

Hey fellas,

I have a couple items I am trying to sell (in Knoxville) to get a little extra cash before my son is born in April.

First, a Sony surround sound system with DVD/CD/MP3 player station, 2 speaker towers, 3 mini speakers, and a subwoofer. Second, I have a black metal frame entertainment center with 3 glass shelves. I bought both brand new (along with my 46" flat screen) right before the Cardinals played the Steelers in the Super Bowl a few years ago. The Surround sound system was $350 brand new and the entertainment center was $200.

Both are still in very good condition. A little bit of wear but nothing crazy. I am asking $100 for the surround sound and $70 for the Entertainment center. Or $150 for both. If you are interested please email me at skasper06@hotmail.com. I can also send pictures if you are interested. I am in the Knoxville - downtown area.

Jack Mason front pocket wallet/money clip. $15 shipped. Just didn't like a small wallet like I thought I would.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
2012 BOB Sport Utility jogging stroller

$180.00 plus free shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2
ISO: 2007 or up Nissan frontier. Must be crew cab. Around 100,000 miles ok. Anything but red. If anyone knows of someone wanting to get rid of one, let me know. Thanks guys

VN Store

Back