Volnation- I need your prayers ( and insight)

Just a quick update:

The fluid is still clear. Nothing has grown in the culture. My understanding is that if this continues she and the baby will be able to go home tomorrow afternoon.

His symptoms that prompted this were problematic breathing and a temp of 100.

He is still having issues with breathing, especially when he is upset.

Oh and the wife took the nicu staff some cookies.

That's good news. The prayers will continue for the young man.

Reactions: 1 person
Just a quick update:

The fluid is still clear. Nothing has grown in the culture. My understanding is that if this continues she and the baby will be able to go home tomorrow afternoon.

Good News and cookies.....awesome!:dance2:

Just a quick update:

Great news. Continued prayers for you guys.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Awesome Ob. Simply awesome.

God knew what he was doing when he made nicu nurses.

Well the doc gave the go ahead. They are headed home. The culture never grew and his symptoms subsided. Took a load off my shoulders.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support, prayers, and warm wishes. They were truly felt by my family.

The wife is going over tomorrow to doll him up in some Tennessee gear. I'll update with pics tomorrow.

Thank you again!

Reactions: 3 people
Well the doc gave the go ahead. They are headed home. The culture never grew and his symptoms subsided. Took a load off my shoulders.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support, prayers, and warm wishes. They were truly felt by my family.

The wife is going over tomorrow to doll him up in some Tennessee gear. I'll update with pics tomorrow.

Thank you again!

Cannot even tell you how happy I am for you guys. Scariest thing in the world OB. So thankful things are okay! Enjoy your holiday!!

Thank you again!

OB, very happy for you and your family
really glad it worked out

VN Store

Back