*****VolNation Bowl Pick Contest (Deadline 12/16 @ 11am)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Sorry for the short notice. I thought this began later than the 16th.

We're using ESPN again. Make sure you edit your ESPN name to match your volnation name so you'll be eligible to win the $200 gift card for the best entry. The deadline to enter is 12/16.

Congrats to all the winners for this season. I still need confirmation of email address from @lawgator1 (silly Gators).

@BubbaDoc I sent you a message for email confirmation. Please respond and I'll get your prize sent out.

Weekly Winners
Week 1: @BigALWiLson [gift card sent]
Week 2: @MAD [gift card sent]
Week 3: @CAVPUT [gift card sent]
Week 4: @captainsword [gift card sent]
Week 5: @Woodlawn VOL [gift card sent]
Week 6: @Vegas_Ferguson - [gift card sent]
Week 7: @BigOrangeFanatic - [gift card sent]
Week 8: @Volballfan - [gift card sent]
Week 9: @Ratvol - [gift card sent]
Week 10: @lawgator1 - [confirm email address]
Week 11: @jarhead - [gift card sent]
Week 12: @Native Orange [gift card sent]

Season
Season Winner @BubbaDoc

Last edited:
Perfect timing. I've fully recovered (almost) from the embarrassment of the regular season.

View attachment 601813
Wahhhhh...Wahhhhh....season wasn't an embarrassment unless our expectations were unrealistic. Two beat downs were not expected. Especially to Mizzou. Beat essentially the teams we were supposed to. Florida and mizzou were the disappointments.

Wahhhhh...Wahhhhh....season wasn't an embarrassment unless our expectations were unrealistic. Two beat downs were not expected. Especially to Mizzou. Beat essentially the teams we were supposed to. Florida and mizzou were the disappointments.
Now that the season has played out the only disappointing loss was Florida. Mizzou had a top 5 Heisman vote player, and they had a once in a decade team like we had last year. Georgia had won like 30 straight games and Bama beat them.
It's just unfortunate we played Florida early in the season and away.

Reactions: Vol4gzus
@Freak We are using the one with group size of 75 entrants, right? I had already picked on ESPN, so it automatically used those picks for the Volnation contest.
Just making sure it was the right one.

Sorry- I meant the embarrassment of my terrible picks in the regular season pick contest. 😂

Sorry- I meant the embarrassment of my terrible picks in the regular season pick contest. 😂
All be forgiven! Many of us have made terrible choices in our daily lives that were an embarrassment. Those have really life impact. Our ball game miscalls are just....wait for it......miscalls about a game that we don't even get paid for as a job.

Last edited:
Just researching the first weekend a little and the number of teams where the QB and other key players are either injured or in the portal and not playing is a very large number.

This bowl season is going to be wacky.

Last edited:
Sorry for the short notice. I thought this began later than the 16th.

We're using ESPN again. Make sure you edit your ESPN name to match your volnation name so you'll be eligible to win the $200 gift card for the best entry. The deadline to enter is 12/16.

Congrats to all the winners for this season. I still need confirmation of email address from @lawgator1 (silly Gators).

@BubbaDoc I sent you a message for email confirmation. Please respond and I'll get your prize sent out.

Weekly Winners
Week 1: @BigALWiLson [gift card sent]
Week 2: @MAD [gift card sent]
Week 3: @CAVPUT [gift card sent]
Week 4: @captainsword [gift card sent]
Week 5: @Woodlawn VOL [gift card sent]
Week 6: @Vegas_Ferguson - [gift card sent]
Week 7: @BigOrangeFanatic - [gift card sent]
Week 8: @Volballfan - [gift card sent]
Week 9: @Ratvol - [gift card sent]
Week 10: @lawgator1 - [confirm email address]
Week 11: @jarhead - [gift card sent]
Week 12: @Native Orange [gift card sent]

Season
Season Winner @BubbaDoc
At the moment, I am feeling the Cheeziest:

Cheez_It_hotel_room.jpg

Can someone tell us who would win depending on the outcome and their tiebreaker answer?

VN Store

Back