Vol423's NCAA 2013 PS3 Online Dynasty

Are we going to be restricted from picking some teams?

No. Everybody is fair game. HOWEVER, we will be limited to 3 teams per division of these two conferences. That way, we have an even distribution of user-controlled teams.

Last edited:
The Vols are gone, so I'm taking the best team available. I'll take Bammer. Please don't hit me in the face with the tomatoes. It was either them or LSU.

The hardknoxlife is up. Hens is on deck.

Okay. The SEC West is now closed. Solo is up. Rockyvols is on deck. VFL is in the hole.

So im not able to get in correct

Right now you're on the waiting list, but stay tuned in to this thread as a spot could easily open up. If it does, I'll post here to let you know, and I'll also send you a message on PS3.

Are you waiting till everyone chooses to send invites? Recruiting takes forever nowadays(for me anyway). Just looking to get a jump on things.

How long do people get to choose there team before I will be able to take there spot?

Its fine if I get in this one I may just play in this one but if not I'll definetly be in the other one I just don't think I would have time to be in two though

Well I know that the people that played last year are pretty reliable but you never know.

Well I know that the people that played last year are pretty reliable but you never know.

Yea I would like to be in a dynasty with reliable people if I can't play in this one I hope everyone in the other one will be reliable to. Do you know when it will start?

WisconsinBadgers.jpg

VN Store

Back