Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool only if they do what was said and warm up in orange and then go back and come back out in Black. THAT would be sick! It's like "Oh look guys, its' the same old Vols....HOLY CRAP!"

Turn out the lights, put up a HUGE power T with a black background on the jumbotron, and then blast some Metallica or whatever they choose with a metal band, and hit the team with a spotlight, all just standing in the the tunnel before they rushed the field...gives me goosebumps

Could we have a big burning T? That would rock. Lights off, and torch a T? (not to be confused with a cross, so nobody take it there). I just think that would be cool. This team I think will truly have a very scary mentality about them.

The way that they practice is telling them "We are going to be the most intense, physical, hard hitting, in shape, competitive, hardest work team there is." And on game day....they will know they are. THAT is scary my friends.

I think by FAR, TENNaciousUTFan has the best jersey idea so far. It is amazing.

See post # 3438 for Halloween ideas, and then for regular season ideas see post #3451.

I think they are SWEET.

most popular poster in this thread is rexvol with 222 post next closest is 90...I guess he really cares about fashion

I think it would be cool only if they do what was said and warm up in orange and then go back and come back out in Black. THAT would be sick! It's like "Oh look guys, its' the same old Vols....HOLY CRAP!"
You know a team can get penalized for that and pay a fine unless the officials knew about it ahead of time.

You know a team can get penalized for that and pay a fine unless the officials knew about it ahead of time.

This sorta thing happens all the time. I remember once last year when Marshall played (it was the game where the guy ran into a band cart and messed up his leg).
Anyway, they were going through their final pep talk before taking the field, and the coach told them to stand up, turn around, and open the top bin above their locker. In each one was a green helmet, something that was different than the white they're used to wearing. They got really, REALLY pumped about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBecBaS3bbs

Last edited:
so i was in Tennessee Sports fan today at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville and they had Black and Orange Eric Berry jerseys they looked so good. So im wondering if we really will break them out this year. Why would they have them for sale in one of the biggest Vols sports shops if they werent going to wear them? I have a picture of it if anyone is interested in seeing it. The Jersey is black and the Numbers and the T are Orange.

check it http://www.tn-sportsfan.com/itemdetail.cfm?sku=108504

Last edited:
so i was in Tennessee Sports fan today at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville and they had Black and Orange Eric Berry jerseys they looked so good. So im wondering if we really will break them out this year. Why would they have them for sale in one of the biggest Vols sports shops if they werent going to wear them? I have a picture of it if anyone is interested in seeing it. The Jersey is black and the Numbers and the T are Orange.
Nope.....and I hope we don't...It is copy cat to me....Screw black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back