Vol Stuff

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
OK, while impatiently waiting for our much anticipated football season to start, I've been distracting myself. To do that, I'm fooling around with software I have, but never really mastered it because of my tendency to jump from one project to another. And, at times, not being able to say NO to people who ask me to do things with or for them. I don't know if Freak will allow these images to stay here, so I emailed and let him know I will be doing this, and he decides if it's VN-able or not. I will have to post them one by one. The statics are copyrighted because, well, some told me I dayum well better do it. So I did for peace and quiet. The first is good old Davey, or what passes for him.
DCKneelrights1.jpg

This one is Davey too, standing. I messed up trying to superimpose his actual face onto the character. Then decided to hail with it.
DvayStand1.jpg

Finally, I decided to try the face superimposing again, using the legendary, grand lady, Pat herself. Then i got snotty and wondered if I could make her animated instead of just being a static image. I'm a glutton for punishment, obviously. Not my fault, read too many Marvel Comics "What If..." titles.

REWORKED

PatMove1.gif

Last edited:
Not bad, Woodsman, but I suggest leaving the breathing motion off of Pat. Appears to be a start of seizures.

Finally, I decided to try the face superimposing again, using the legendary, grand lady, Pat herself. Then i got snotty and wondered if I could make her animated instead of just being a static image. I'm a glutton for punishment, obviously. Not my fault, read too many Marvel Comics "What If..." titles.

REWORKED

View attachment 640145
That is one, weird, Coach Summit... but nevertheless good job.

That is one, weird, Coach Summit... but nevertheless good job.
Thanks. I received some leather outfits and decided to try them out. They aren't as well textured as I hoped, but appreciate them anyway since the guy that made them did so simply because I asked him to do so.

REWORKED

View attachment 640145
1715474986163.png
Sharon Osbourne looking for Ozzy...

VN Store

Back