Vol fans in Florida

That's fine...I still told them there are many alums in Sarasota....we'll see what happens.

Dickel12 said the owner of the Bearded Clam near the airport is a UT alum. Maybe we can all meet up there?

Did you guys ever start a group or meet at the Bearded Clam? I am in Bradenton. Went last year to the first game at the Tampa Alumni location, it was fun but I would rather stay closer to home?

There are a lot of UT fans in the Jacksonville area and we have a chapter here.

Did you guys ever start a group or meet at the Bearded Clam? I am in Bradenton. Went last year to the first game at the Tampa Alumni location, it was fun but I would rather stay closer to home?

I never have because all the games are on TV and I usually watch them at home or out at Siesta Key. I may be up for Sat, though.

Reactions: 1 person
I never have because all the games are on TV and I usually watch them at home or out at Siesta Key. I may be up for Sat, though.

Same here, been watching all the games at home too. I can't make it this Saturday but if you or anyone goes please post your experience here, thank you.

I would still be interested in watching a game in Sarasota with fellow Vol fans if we ever decide. I went to Tampa to watch the Florida game, great atmosphere but I am not crazy about driving that far. There is a Geckos, Beefs, and BWW on Clark. There is another Geckos on the trail, as well as Harry's. Since I live on that side of town, I am more familiar with those places. Anywhere in town is fine though.

Sarasota here. It's good to see some Vol fans down here. I'm leaving Thursday morning for the game. Any others from Sarasota going, lets meet up. Let me know! Go Vols! I'm in Section 106

Reactions: 1 person
I had a great time at the game. I would like to start getting the Sarasota fans together for games if your interested. My email is offleewild@verizon.net, send me your name and phone number, my name is Kevin. The Vol walk was awesome. What a fantastic turn out.

:number1:I'm the Vol Rep for SW Florida, and I just moved to Naples this Spring. There are several fans here and in Fort Myers, Estero and Bonita Springs. Anyone who reads this and wants to be involved in meeting up at a local establishment/bar for the games let me know. Also, I am going to the Florida game and staying in Ocala, as it appears that is where the team is staying. It's cheaper and, the last time I stayed on the strip in Gainsville, the car got egged, flags torn off, etc. plus...it was $$$$$.

email me at hman66@bellsouth.net if you want to be involved.

GO BIG ORANGE

:number1:I'm the Vol Rep for SW Florida, and I just moved to Naples this Spring. There are several fans here and in Fort Myers, Estero and Bonita Springs. Anyone who reads this and wants to be involved in meeting up at a local establishment/bar for the games let me know. Also, I am going to the Florida game and staying in Ocala, as it appears that is where the team is staying. It's cheaper and, the last time I stayed on the strip in Gainsville, the car got egged, flags torn off, etc. plus...it was $$$$$.

email me at hman66@bellsouth.net if you want to be involved.

GO BIG ORANGE

Myself and friends are staying in Ocala for Florida game also. I believe there are 4-5 on this board that live in Sarasota like I do. Not too far from you.

My husband, myself and one of our friends are trying to find a place with other fans for watch tomorrow’s game. My parents both went to WVU (I was suppose to) and I can’t wait to see us beat them! Is there a place where you’ve run into fans in the past? If we can’t find a group we’ll probably go to Geckos on Clark or something.

My husband, myself and one of our friends are trying to find a place with other fans for watch tomorrow’s game. My parents both went to WVU (I was suppose to) and I can’t wait to see us beat them! Is there a place where you’ve run into fans in the past? If we can’t find a group we’ll probably go to Geckos on Clark or something.
Not really but I typically watch games at home with my assortment of food and adult beverage(s).

Reactions: Imavol2
How many Vol fans do we have in Florida? Ring in! I know there are a few in Brevard County because I've seen some UT/Vol plates on the front bumpers. I'm a transplanted Vol to Florida. Been here this time 6 years. Originally from upper east Tennessee and lived in northern VA for 18 years prior. Retired military and Federal Government employee.

How many Vol fans do we have in Florida? Ring in! I know there are a few in Brevard County because I've seen some UT/Vol plates on the front bumpers. I'm a transplanted Vol to Florida. Been here this time 6 years. Originally from upper east Tennessee and lived in northern VA for 18 years prior. Retired military and Federal Government employee.
We’re in Volusia County near Daytona!! Our cars sport our allegiance to our 🍊BIG ORANGE!🍊
🧡Love our VOLS! 🧡

VN Store

Back