Vol Calls Wed Night

Weak so far....although the last caller showed promise by asking who the backup QB is after Jones said Dormady is the backup.

Reactions: 2 people
Can someone link me or tell me what tune in radio station has this on right now I'm frantically searching but can't remember where I listened last year...

TIA

hey Coach ..It is good to see you again . You might remember I waved at you during the Vol Walk for the Austin Peay game back in 2014

"I've been a Vol fan since Doug Dickey. Bill Battle was the next coach., You remember him...... Then there was Majors, let's see, I think I remember the starting line-up that year, it was ..."

Can someone link me or tell me what tune in radio station has this on right now I'm frantically searching but can't remember where I listened last year...

TIA

I use IHeartRadio and listen to WIVK FM Knoxville.

I appreciate the crew is nice to Roger. He's a good dude!

Yeah. I can't imagine having a speech issue and overcoming it to speak knowing that people are making fun of it. That takes guts, and we should be saluting the guy.

I like when someone is old hold for 45 minutes and when they finally get on.. They only say "GoVols"

Right...also when they say " how are you?"...but what the heck...everyone seems so excited about this new season and so am l. Vol Calls live at Calhouns is a radio show that i enjoy more than any tv show on a wednesday evening. GO VOLS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I wish it was available as a podcast. My work schedule prevents me from listening live.

VN Store

Back