VN Official Nascar Thread

Well its race day guys, I know last night sucked and made it hard to wake up today but maybe for me and tidwell anyways, Junior can come through with a big win today....That's what I'm hopin for!

LMFAO!!!!!!! You're always good for a laugh...When did I ever fly off the handle and personally attack you? No, actually I don't care....That's funny though!:thumbsup:

i can't believe i'm arguing with a 17 year old on a message board...

but if you don't care, why do you keep responding?

Harvick is going to win the chase. plain and simple. his team and RCR as a whole are on fire right now. i don't like the guy AT ALL but he's put together a hell of a seaon and really come as of late. plus he just looks so loose right now. it's like he feels no pressure. if Burton could keep things together late in the race, he'd be right there with him.

i can't believe i'm arguing with a 17 year old on a message board...

but if you don't care, why do you keep responding?

Harvick is going to win the chase. plain and simple. his team and RCR as a whole are on fire right now. i don't like the guy AT ALL but he's put together a hell of a seaon and really come as of late. plus he just looks so loose right now. it's like he feels no pressure. if Burton could keep things together late in the race, he'd be right there with him.
You keep responding to me, get a life dude

VN Store

Back