VN Fantasy Baseball 2015

Not really sure how I feel about my draft this year. There were several players I really wanted that went off the board earlier than I expected.

Pitching staff is pretty loaded. Offense leaves alot to be desired. Usually how it is for me though starting out.

Hard to tell who has had the best team so far in the first month and a half in this. The standings have been all over the place. My offense is still mostly a mess.

5 or 6 people out of the 12 invited are keeping up with this. Come on guys.

To the ones that are, it's been fun so far. Whoever Tygs is has an awesome record for it being early June. The standings have been a roller coaster early on.

Last edited:
Invite should be sent. Check your email and you should have ownership of NYY's team now.
Got it, thanks. It's been a while since I played on Yahoo. I'm trying to drop some players, but nothing is happening when I check the box next to them and click the blue square with the - in it. I don't see a button to click that says "save changes" or "submit". I feel like a doof. How do I drop a player?

Well, it worked on mobile. When I clicked the blue button to drop someone nothing happened. I'd guess a browser issue but I tried Chrome and Explorer and I used Chrome on mobile when it worked.

Bump. Almost a month until playoffs. I don't see the top two spots in the moving anytime soon barring some sort of epic collapse.

VN Store

Back