Vladimir Putin, Man Of Action

I know I'm a bit of a sarcastic jackass, I'm just trying to figure out the putin mancrush on here(aside from Ras, of course). Look, I don't like Obama. I doubt there's more than a handful on here if that who would say they like him as a president. But I kind of get the feeling people are cheering for Putin, a guy who doesn't really care about freedom but instead focuses on making sure his reign lasts as long as he can, mostly because they don't like Obama and Putin is dissing him publicly.

Anyway, that's just what it seems like to me. Could be wrong.

More sarcasm and jackassery. Less insight and seriousness, please.

RT loves Putin. He's like their Chuck Norris.

Not sure I'd be yanking on that things tail though.

I would trade Obama straight up for Vladimir Putin in a New York minute. I can trust what Vlad says a whole lot more than Obama

Reactions: 3 people
I would trade Obama straight up for Vladimir Putin in a New York minute. I can trust what Vlad says a whole lot more than Obama

It would be interesting to how Putin would do in a poll with Hillary and Chris Christie if each of the 3 were candidates in 2016.

It would be interesting to how Putin would do in a poll with Hillary and Chris Christie if each of the 3 were candidates in 2016.

Depending on the handle of (R) or (D) after his name, you honestly think the average voting base would take the time to actually learn he is Russian before claiming support?

Reactions: 1 person
I would trade too but not because I trust Putin. He is just much more skilled in being decisive and getting things done.

It's easy to appear decisive and get things done when you can merely throw opposition in jail or have them disappear.

Russians live by different "rules".

Careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back