Vikings

Well....................it looks like Ragnar bites it tonight. Losing Raylan AND Ragnar in one month is HARD!!!

*spoiler alert* If you are really in to this show, wiki Bjorn Ironsides and Rollo. The writers are sorta kinda paying homage to the historical records.

I'm glad Ragnar is hanging in. The dynamic between him and Bjorn is very cool.

I hope they stay true to the death that Ragnar actually gets. It's quite cool and very fitting for someone of his stature in the show. Seems wrong that he would die from the wounds suffered from that fall (although, very believable).

When this show first started, I googled Ragnar and the Wiki said he was an actual historical figure that was poisoned by his brother Rollo in Paris...thought that was what was happening to him. Now the Wiki says he was a legendary figure who may not have existed...color me confused on that but love the show!

I googled him last night. The wiki page on him is as you say, not sure if he's real or legend. It doesn't give much info on him, but if you look into his sons mentioned there it gives more. Says Bjorn was the one that pulled the coffin stunt in Italy not Ragnar in Paris.

Just started watching this show last week and already through Season 2. Got to say I'm pleasantly surprised, after thinking this would be a subpar History Channel show.

Got to say I find myself rooting for Rollo more than anyone. He seems more like able than Ragnar. Lagatha is my new woman crush. Why for the love of Odin Ragnar picked what's her face over her I have no idea.

Btw, if you're going to watch, Blu Ray with the extended episodes is the way to go. Apparently this show is produced for European consumption too and their version is a little less watered down.

Just started watching this show last week and already through Season 2. Got to say I'm pleasantly surprised, after thinking this would be a subpar History Channel show.

Got to say I find myself rooting for Rollo more than anyone. He seems more like able than Ragnar. Lagatha is my new woman crush. Why for the love of Odin Ragnar picked what's her face over her I have no idea.

Btw, if you're going to watch, Blu Ray with the extended episodes is the way to go. Apparently this show is produced for European consumption too and their version is a little less watered down.

Ragnar Lothbrook is the man..

And thanks for the tip on the DVDs..

VN Store

Back