Video: Tennessee Ruining Gamecock's Intro

That one was a little too close for comfort, if I remember correctly. Hopefully, the Vols will win this one convincingly.

God they play Zarathustra in their pregame? What are they a high school?
Except they all know it as the theme from 2001. Lots of smoke during the entrance like U of Miami in the 1980's too.

And the guy in the chicken costume appears from behind a shower curtain while dancing like Elaine Benes

There's also a live chicken in a remote control car that gets driven around the field but I think there's some beef between his owners and the university and that's not happening this season.

Except they all know it as the theme from 2001. Lots of smoke during the entrance like U of Miami in the 1980's too.

And the guy in the chicken costume appears from behind a shower curtain while dancing like Elaine Benes

There's also a live chicken in a remote control car that gets driven around the field but I think there's some beef between his owners and the university and that's not happening this season.

It's sentences like these that make it difficult to explain college football in the south to someone not from this country.

I literally laughed out loud

I did too!

I was also at that game; don't remember the intro, but that was funny in the video. I think they were even more disappointed in the ending.

Sad story- We left the game early, it was colder than a witches t!t. Got back to my house (then in NE area of Columbia) and my niece called out the game was in OT. Turned on the TV to see the replay of SC missing their FG- it was already over.

Went to work at FT Jackson on Monday and went up to my buddy who also went to the game and said, "Man, can you believe I left that damn game?"

He looked up at me and said, "Steve, I did too!"

It WAS cold as hell!

Their entrance song sounds like some movie production shtick on loop...meanwhile you are waiting for the song to get good and it never does..then the players take the field

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
Was there and, like a dumba$$, left before the end of regulation thinking game was over.
Listened to OT sitting in my car in Columbia hotel parking lot.

Reactions: Volstylexx
Was there and, like a dumba$$, left before the end of regulation thinking game was over.
Listened to OT sitting in my car in Columbia hotel parking lot.

LOL I did the same. Got in the parking lot right outside of the stadium and heard we scored on a TV at a tailgate. We started watching and we got the ball back and were driving again and then we tried to get back into the stadium with our tickets but they would not let us in. Went back to the tailgate and somebody had unused tickets they gave us. We got in and went right down to the field at about the 50 yard line and saw us kick the winning field goal. I learned my lesson to never ever leave early again. Until I left early last year at the Ole Miss game and missed Lane getting hit with a golf ball. Thanks Joe Milton!

Video I took a few years back (2014). Was anyone else there? Let's ruin their night again!

I did too!

I was also at that game; don't remember the intro, but that was funny in the video. I think they were even more disappointed in the ending.

Sad story- We left the game early, it was colder than a witches t!t. Got back to my house (then in NE area of Columbia) and my niece called out the game was in OT. Turned on the TV to see the replay of SC missing their FG- it was already over.

Went to work at FT Jackson on Monday and went up to my buddy who also went to the game and said, "Man, can you believe I left that damn game?"

It WAS cold as hell!

I was at the game as well... and it was brutally cold. We sat in the upper deck and froze the entire time but by the time the game was over I was warmed up from all the high fives ground around. I remember their fans being so cocky(pun intended) the entire game and even leaving early because they thought they had it won. Josh Dobbs was special.

Video I took a few years back (2014). Was anyone else there? Let's ruin their night again!

My wife and I were at that game. It was cold and my hoodie wasn’t getting it done. I was freezing so we almost left when the RB ran for like 70 yards for a TD. But we were greatly rewarded for sticking it out. SC fans were so pissed and wanted to fight lol. The drive back to Spartanburg was glorious.

I did too!

It WAS cold as hell!

Cool, sad story. Fact check, hell is not cold. :cool:

VN Store

Back