Vice Principals (HBO)

I like that the Dr. Pepper guy is one of the school faculty and that Eli Thompson from Boardwalk Empire plays Ray (the ex-wife's new guy).

I couldn't remember where I had seen him. Thanks. Loved Boardwalk Empire. I like how he's some older guy all into motocross and wears all the fox gear. Reminds me of high school.

This show is awesome. First time in a long time that I actually get a good chuckle out of a tv show.

I love this show, finally got my wife and one of my kids to watch it and they're hooked. Trying to find East Bound and Down, told them it's absolutely hilarious. It's not on demand or Netflix.

Reactions: 1 person
I love this show, finally got my wife and one of my kids to watch it and they're hooked. Trying to find East Bound and Down, told them it's absolutely hilarious. It's not on demand or Netflix.

This is better than Eastbound and Down.

If you have HBO then you have HBOgo, just go to the website or download the app and you can watch pretty much watch every series ever made.

Reactions: 1 person
For some unknown reason, my brother doesn't like Danny McBride. I don't get it.

For some unknown reason, my brother doesn't like Danny McBride. I don't get it.

He's funny but for me his act can get a tad old. He's been good in VP but since he basically plays the same character every time, sometimes it gets a bit much.

I never tire of McBride. Love his comedy. VP is the best comedy show on TV rn besides Silicon Valley.

I can only handle him in small doses, after awhile his act just gets annoying AF. Thank god for WG

I know that we both love Shane Vendrell and Boyd Crowder and are certified WG fans, but do you think his character in this feels like a little bit of a ripoff of a certain other character from another show?

Being purposefully vague in order to avoid a "leading the witness" situation. Trying to figure out if anyone else sensed the similarities or if I'm just crazy. Very likely it's the latter.

I know that we both love Shane Vendrell and Boyd Crowder and are certified WG fans, but do you think his character in this feels like a little bit of a ripoff of a certain other character from another show?

Being purposefully vague in order to avoid a "leading the witness" situation. Trying to figure out if anyone else sensed the similarities or if I'm just crazy. Very likely it's the latter.

I'm going to have to have a bit more to go on. At the moment I don't know who you're referring to.

He does have a little bit of VVD fanciness to him.

Wow. That escalated quickly. I'm going to keep watching, but this show is pretty messed up.

Yea because the other lady seems to obvious. Russell's character is hilarious. He's like a gay ninja but he's not gay

He's also shown that ultimately he only cares about himself. Now that the principal is out of the picture, he's going to declare war on Gamby.

VN Store

Back