Vice Presidential Debate 2020

Debate will stop the bleeding if Donald Trump lets it, but he won’t sit by while Pence gets praised. He’ll get the focus back on him before the end of the day.
It's one of his biggest failings and another reason why I see him as a terrible leader. You have to let those under you have some wins too. Especially when you brag about your expert hiring practices

Did not watch the entire debate...did pence ever call her on the statement that she is the first black VP nom?

Once they got off the manufactured hysteria of covid, Pence destroyed her on policy

And all that head bobbing, eyes rolling, smart ass smirk and "I'm speaking, I'm speaking" made her very unlikable
She has always been unlikable because she is.

The nation finally got to see just a peek beneath the facade. She's been hiding from the public and ducking open questions about her beliefs and policies for good reason.

With both candidates being in their middle to late 70s there is a decent chance neither will make it through a full 4 year term. One of the two on stage last night could very well be POTUS within a couple years, who do you feel is ready for the job?
Pence by a mile. Could you envision that mess of Harris trying to negotiate with world leaders, it would be over before or started.

Best assessment of the debate I’ve seen.

Unrelatedly, need a new weapon and I’m not sure whether to focus more on protecting myself or dealing some damage. Difficultly, took an arrow to the knee a while back.

So would a Beijing Biden/Harris administration be for or against fracking?

Would a Beijing Biden/Harris administration keep or get rid of Trump's tax cuts?

Would a Beijing Biden/Harris administration be for or against packing the SC?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back