VFL Films Tax Slayer Review Video

If I could wish for anything to be different about that bowl game, it would be that Pig would have scored on that one play..... I think he is going to have a big season this coming year.

Reactions: 2 people
Great video. It brings back a few things I may not have remembered or misremembered due to being in such a celebratory spirit at the tailgate before, in the stadium during and after at the tailgate again. They did a great job in Jax. I would love to go back, but I've got my sights set on Glendale, Arlington, and Tampa in the future.

Nice bowl game. It was the best prepared Tennessee team that I have seen in years. I look forward to the day when we can repeat this performance against relevant teams like FSU, OSU, and Bama.

Every teams relevant in rebuilding for the future success . It's a process .:)

I think that most UT fans would all want to trap on the pads for a play and give their all for TENNESSEE at least one time. Tennessee fans are warriors and they support their team through the good and bad times. It's great to be a Tennessee VOL!

You've GOT to give some credit to the VFL Film crew for some of our recruiting success lately. Just bring a group in, make some popcorn and show them 3-4 of these short films they've been putting together and the rest takes care of itself. Fantastic work.

I believe it has been removed. Not available from alternate links either. Maybe there was some branding or copyright issues. If that's the case, it may be made available when/if they make proper edits.

I hope it is re-released, because it was a very nice reel.

Great video. I want to express my gratitude to all of the fans who have ever participated in a "Vol Walk". Thanks for representing at the Tax Slayer Bowl and showing your love for our Beloved Vols.

Attachments

• 635558784043501425-635558277036808639-UT-vs-Jacksonville-Features-02.jpg
    635558784043501425-635558277036808639-UT-vs-Jacksonville-Features-02.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 7
Great video. I want to express my gratitude to all of the fans who have ever participated in a "Vol Walk". Thanks for representing at the Tax Slayer Bowl and showing your love for our Beloved Vols.

Butch?

VN Store

Back