Very glad the Vols are not playing Cornell

bUTrosbUTrosVOLie

...at least for now. Most fundamentally sound team I have seen. I think we might stand a better chance against most 2 or 3 seeds than Cornell...just going by our style of play vs. theirs.

yea this worked out to our advantage.

i think temple and cornell need to exchange seeds

I'm also glad the Vols aren't playing the Cavs, Harlem Globetrotters or the team from the Moon. They are almost as likely to play any of those teams this year as they are Cornell...

I'm also glad the Vols aren't playing the Cavs, Harlem Globetrotters or the team from the Moon. They are almost as likely to play any of those teams this year as they are Cornell...

The Moon team didn't make the NCAA. They lost their conference tourney to the Meteor team.

depends if it is a home or away game.

The Moon team didn't make the NCAA. They lost their conference tourney to the Meteor team.

Are they still undefeated at home? I haven't checked in a while

see this right here is why we need to expand to 1,153 teams because how else will Ignignokt and Err play basketball?

I bet Brian Williams would never miss a layup if we played an away game on the Moon. Only problem is trying to avoid the Mooninites and their Dos Lazers...

then the meteor team lost to the ivan brothers.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

NO way. The Ivan Brothers are empty costumes created by Madison Ave. They're the Milli Vanilli of ball.

Meteor team is real. When they strike it's always a big game changer. Every time.

Well, more real than the Ivan Bros.

NO way. The Ivan Brothers are empty costumes created by Madison Ave. They're the Milli Vanilli of ball.

Meteor team is real. When they strike it's always a big game changer. Every time.

Well, more real than the Ivan Bros.

Are they not coached by the "Rotund Rascal" Rick Majerus? I hear he's a pleasure to play for. Just not sure how one would grab a piece of space rock by the jersey...

I'm sure that KY is not afraid. They will abuse Cornell down low. Cornell is going to have to keep shooting very well from three if they want to stay in it.

I love Cornell. They are fun to watch.

But how in the hell are they going to stop Cousins, Wall, and Patterson? It just doesn't seem possible...Of course with this tourney, you never know.

VN Store

Back