Vaping

Ok...got started yesterday with itaste vv and mini pro tank ii. Pretty cool so far. My kids applauded the purchase. We'll see...

Went with Irish Coffee...didn't care for the fruity stuff. Is the heartburn from the vaping or the cipro I just started?

Went with Irish Coffee...didn't care for the fruity stuff. Is the heartburn from the vaping or the cipro I just started?

I remember getting heartburn the first time I went from rettes to vaping, but not since I made the switch again....

I'm currently using "Tasty Troll." It tastes basically like a sugar cookie. Very smooth vape.

Was smoking 2-3 packs a day for 20 plus years. Bought the itaste vv almost two weeks ago. Bought the innokin MVP 2.0 yesterday. Have only had 1 cigarette so far and that was because I was having problems with the itaste for a few hours.

The best thing for me, and especially my family, so far is I haven't been an angry SOB and acting like a jackass without smoking. It has been so nice not letting smoking dictate my days/routine and mood.

Ftr my dad smoked 2 packs a day for over 30 years and was forced to quit due to some circulation issues in his legs caused by smoking. He was prescribed Chantix and has been smoke free for about 4 months. He vaped for a while when he was quitting but has now phased that out too. I never thought id see the day. Just thought id pass it along if anyone is trying to quit, look into Chantix.

Ftr my dad smoked 2 packs a day for over 30 years and was forced to quit due to some circulation issues in his legs caused by smoking. He was prescribed Chantix and has been smoke free for about 4 months. He vaped for a while when he was quitting but has now phased that out too. I never thought id see the day. Just thought id pass it along if anyone is trying to quit, look into Chantix.

Good for him.

I've got a few friends that used Chantix to quit smoking or dipping and it worked for them. It didn't work for me however. The side effects were too much.

Hey, NWGVol, I see you're in Ringgold. That's where I live as well. Been vaping for 4+ years. Have you seen the new vape shop on Alabama Highway just down from Food Lion (opposite side of the road)? It's called (ironically) Smokin Joe's or something like that. Haven't been in there yet, but plan to stop by just to see what they have.

Hey, NWGVol, I see you're in Ringgold. That's where I live as well. Been vaping for 4+ years. Have you seen the new vape shop on Alabama Highway just down from Food Lion (opposite side of the road)? It's called (ironically) Smokin Joe's or something like that. Haven't been in there yet, but plan to stop by just to see what they have.

I went by there yesterday. Very limited products and their juices looked a bit cheap. They are new to the vaping world. It seems that they got into it before they knew a lot about it. Check it out though, you may see it differently. Also, couldnt be a bad spot if you are out of juice and need an emergency stash.

I went by there yesterday. Very limited products and their juices looked a bit cheap. They are new to the vaping world. It seems that they got into it before they knew a lot about it. Check it out though, you may see it differently. Also, couldnt be a bad spot if you are out of juice and need an emergency stash.

Ah, good to know. Not too surprised, the exterior looks a little hastily thrown together as well. WTH, I'll probably stop in there just to see what they have and say hello, can't hurt.

How are "things" GSV? Need to get together for some fire-side drinkin' here pretty soon.

Ah, good to know. Not too surprised, the exterior looks a little hastily thrown together as well. WTH, I'll probably stop in there just to see what they have and say hello, can't hurt.

How are "things" GSV? Need to get together for some fire-side drinkin' here pretty soon.

Agreed. It needs to happen soon. What are yall up to this weekend? I have my surgery next week.

I don't think we have any plans; then again, you know who is in charge of plans. I'll talk to the lady of the manse this evening. Would be fun.

I will check it out. There's a couple of shops on Battlefield Pkwy. Choice Vapor and emote vape. I've only been in emote vape once, but they seem to have a good selection of juice. The folks at choice vapor are extremely friendly and helpful.

I will check it out. There's a couple of shops on Battlefield Pkwy. Choice Vapor and emote vape. I've only been in emote vape once, but they seem to have a good selection of juice. The folks at choice vapor are extremely friendly and helpful.

I know the folks at Emote. Next time you are in there and the younger girl is working, tell her you know Tapley

Bump. Anyone have new gear or juices?

Here's my current setup:
Nemesis and TOBH clones
.28 ohm dual micro coils, 24 gauge, 6 wraps.
Amazing flavor from the 24 gauge and good clouds.

Attachments

• IMG_20140710_133837_416.jpg
    IMG_20140710_133837_416.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Bump. Anyone have new gear or juices?

Here's my current setup:
Nemesis and TOBH clones
.28 ohm dual micro coils, 24 gauge, 6 wraps.
Amazing flavor from the 24 gauge and good clouds.

That's some pretty low-ohm vaping right there. I usually shoot for about 1.2 to 1.4. Current setup:

1zqgig1.jpg

VN Store

Back